VI- You forgot your thong

Chapter 6 - You forgot your thong

My heart skips a bit as my blue-eyed savior leans into me and my chest begins to pound fiercely. His delicate fingers weave their way into my kinky African hair and I can't help staring at his naturally pouty lips screaming to be ravaged by-

"Here. This was stuck in that mess up there." He smirks as he hands me an ugly looking toothpick that he had obviously been trying to pull out of my hair while I was daydreaming about someone's pouty lips.

"Oh," I mutter and my eyes suddenly widen as I gloss over his earlier words.

"Did you just call my hair a mess? You have no idea how many hours I stood in front of a goddamned mirror trying to look presentable for this stupid party and then I just had to embarrass myself up there and now I'll grace the front pages of Hollywood newspapers in an ungraceful way!"

If I was an emoji, I'd be the angry red emoji. If I was an animation, steam would be bursting out my ears. Since I was neither, I must have looked ridiculous as Mr. eh blue eyes begin to chuckle in baritone causing my abdomen to clench on their own accord. He has a really cute dimple on his left cheek that twinkles as he chuckles.

"How many hours?" he asks suddenly serious again. This guy must have really bad mood swings.

"Ehn?" I wonder what he's talking about.

"Your hair is in an afro, and you're in shorts and a– is that called a bralet or something? How many hours could it have taken you to dress like you're going grocery shopping, eh? Not to mention the moccasins." He stares into my eyes as he explains himself, leaving me breathless. That is until the impacts of his words hit.

"First of all, these are cute springtime flip flops! And do not-"

"They are pink!" he interrupts me.

"So? Do you have a problem with the color pink? Eh, Mr...?" I trail off as I realize I don't even know his name.

"You can call me Heartbreaker." his blue eyes twinkling at my expression and he winks at me and demonstrates an exaggerated bow.

I shake my head at him unbelieving and stand up to leave his addicting presence. As I am about to find my way into the party, he yells my name causing to halt in my steps. A few eyes turn to look our way, as I am now close to the party.

"Hey Lollipop," the way he drawls out my name causes me to smile but I still don't turn around until he utters his next words.

"You forgot your thong."

My head whips around to see him holding up what looks like a lacy throng for all eyes to see. My brain doesn't even stop to process the fact that I couldn't have forgotten my thong with him, especially as I invest my money in only white cotton panties. Those are really comfortable, btw.