IX- This is Mala

Chapter Nine· This is Mala.

We finally get stop at a wide expanse of Asphalt, and by the colourful expensive cars everywhere, I am guessing this road is mainly for Racers

Mr. Heartbreaker, if that's his real name, pull up beside a lemon-green Mercedes and Seth rushes to open the door for me, with an exaggerated bow. I bet his parents were British.

My Kidnapper walks over to the green car beside us and taps furiously on the car window while Seth and I wait for him. Seth keeps me company or tries to.

"So, how'd you two meet?" He questions as he begins to pull up motorcycles from the boot of the Bentley.

Why would they have motorcycles in their Car? Are they illegal traders? Maybe that's why Vee said they're billionaires.

"Uhm, we haven't known for long. We met at the KK twins party and he uh- eh- kinda grabbed me by the hand and brought me here..."

Seth starts to chuckle, and when he notices how serious I am he stares at me wide-eyed.

"You're serious?" Seth exclaims, "you seriously have no idea who he is, and actually followed him from a party?"

"Uhm yeah, I did just know his name minutes ago." I realize how that sounded and hastily added, "I mean, we met a few times at work..."

Seth sighs in relief and starts to tie himself up in pads and suits suitable for racing.

Oh, he's a racer?

"I mean, it wouldn't be a cause for alarm if you had followed him from a party; a lot of girls do that all the time. You just seem different.

I don't even know if I should take that as a compliment or Nah.

"I hate you!" Someone yells and we both turn to where My blue-eyed kidnapper stands with a girl with low cut hair, tomboyish clothing, and combat boots. She seems vaguely familiar but I can't seem to place her.

Seth chuckles nervously and we both watch as both of them walk up to us. She glares at me.

Uh oh, I don't plan on getting into a cat fight with anyone right now, I'm not dressed for it, and let's face it, it'll be a cat beating. That girl looks like a street fighter and I look like a chick from a street club. So yeah.

"La La." Mr. Heartbreaker growls at the young girl, up close she looks like these emo girls in high school, with over exaggerated eyeliner and dyed black hair.

"Seth, Lolli," The Man says pointing at us to the girl, "this is Mala."

Uhm okay, why the hell would you introduce your ex to your present? Not that I'm his present or anything but this girl does not know that. But, boy! If I had a boyfriend this yummy...!

"Be nice!" He frowns at the Mala girl and she suddenly transforms before my eyes. It started with a smirk.

"Holla Americans!" She says with a wide grin and I correct her before she turns away.

"I'm actually African. South African to be exact." She gives me a blank look and I sigh, resigning to practice my rusty French.

"Je Suis Afrique. Uhm, je parle petite Francais." They all look at me like I have grown a second head and Seth chooses the odd timing to burst into rancorous laughter. Mr Heart-blue-eyes chuckles along and Mala sizes me up from head to food.

I turn red with embarrassment and all the Melanin in my blood stare in wonder.

"I spoke Spanish, not crap French," Mala smirks and walks away from us, yelling at us. "Good luck beating me, losers."

I rage with fury and don't even realize I had started to go after her until I was almost on top of her.

"Can I help you?" She hisses and I wake from my trance. Shit, what the hell am I going to say?

Don't insult my French?

Swallowing, I start, "Yes please, I would like for you to not insult my nonexistent abilities to speak another language, and I would be so grateful if you do not call me a loser."

Guess what? She grins widely. The flipping high schooler grins at my reprimand!

"How old are you by the way?" Woah, did her accent just turn Russian? "Thirty? Forty? Middle Seventies?"

She just continues walking while I stand looking shell-shocked. My stupid ego forces me to walk after her. I should have just turned back.

"Actually, I am twenty-one! And you sounded like a five-year-old back there." I am trying to stop myself from yelling at this infuriating kid.

"Well, you are kinda acting like a five-year-old too. So, I guess it must be in the air today or something. She had reached a shouty yellow bike and started to wear the helmet.

I have nothing left to say. So I eye her distastefully.

"He's too old for you. You realize that right?" I say hit the nail on the head. This girl is seriously getting on my nerves. I know I have no right to have said that, but she can't know.

"Who? Seth?" She says looking at me how I would look at someone I think needed mental health attention.

"No. Mr. Heartbreaker!" I regret that as soon as it comes out of my mouth. That is most certainly not his real name.

"Ohemgee!" The girl suddenly emits a girly laughter that most certainly does not go with her outfit. She tips her head back and yells out at the top of her lungs.

"Help me, somebody!" Some eyes turn in our direction and I realize that I really should have stayed back with Seth and Heartbreaker.

"Get this mental patient away from me, somebody!" She yells and some two hefty men materialize beside her and lift my feet off the ground with their arms. They drag my screaming and cursing self away from the biker girl.

Kicking and beating at the men did nothing to help my situation except weaken me. They suddenly stop and I get my hopes up again until I see the bars.

"No, you cannot throw me into your illegal jail for something I did not do. Listen to me, I am a lawyer and I would sue you to a life sentence if you dare!" They don't even act like they heard as they throw me behind bars in a Van and lock the cage. Yes, this is more like a cage!

"My boyfriend is a billionaire and we would make you kiss the ground if you do not release me like Asap!!!

Q: Who is your favourite character so far?

: that would be like asking me to choose between chocolates and candies!