X- I like your Adam's apple

A/N: Beware of tons of errors because I didn't proof read this. I was out of data and I couldn't hack into anyone's Wi-Fi (i tried) and tbh I borrowed data to come online and post this 😂. Hope you enjoy it anyways.

Chapter Ten– I like your Adams Apple.

"Get me out of here, somebody!" My voice itches badly and I momentarily forget about shouting for help from my little cage and start to wonder if this is what hell would look like?

I've been locked up in this cage for hours! Okay maybe some forty minutes but it looks like no one cares and I'd likely rot in here. Maybe they don't even know how much of a psycho that girl is.

The sound of trudging footsteps jar me out of my daze and I start to pound on the door again.

"What the-" The person curses and starts to fiddle with the chains hooked to the Van cage. He is finally able to throw open the door and I jump on him with everything I learned while watching King Fu Panda and Karate kid that year.

I manage to land a couple clumsy round kicks, if I can call them that, and some elbow hits before my hand gets caught in his shirt and I find myself on the ground. Okay maybe I need a mentor.

"Lollipop?" The person questions in horror and I look up to meet huge brown eyes.

"Seth!" I yell and jump on him again, this time to hug him. "You saved me!"

When I release him from the hug I notice his cheeks have a tinge of pink in them.

"We need to get you back to the race before Heart notices." My eyes suddenly flare and I remember it's his psycho ex that threw me in.

"What's with that girl? How dare she lock me up in a cage? Oh I am so going to that race to give both of them a piece of my mind!"

My nostrils enlarge, inflating and deflating as I take in hot oxygen and struggle to control how mad I am.

"Who? Ex-?" Seth looks at me perplexed and I glare at him.

"That Mala girl!" My body shook at my hands fisted.

"It was Mala that locked you in there?"

We have finally reached the racing area but Heartbreaker and his psycho girlfriend are nowhere to be found. My phone chooses that moment to beep and I look to see it's a message from Vera asking me if I forgot her.

Oh shit!

"I'm leaving, I have to drive my drunk friend home," I start and Seth frowns at me, "Tell your friend that he and his girlfriend can rot in hell!"

I turn and begin to walk away when the sound of laughter makes me stop.

"Y- you think Ma- Mala is his flipping girlfriend?" Seth heaves in between laughs and I trace back my steps, interested.