IV- I know how to party and have fun

Chapter 4- I know how to party and have fun

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter 4- I know how to party and have fun

The loud banging on my door pulls me out of the enchanted forest where I am the Princess and the blue-eyed stalker is my frog turned Prince.

"Open up, bish. It's party time."

Just when the frog was going to turn into Prince Charming, I know he was! Ugh. I hate you, Vera. I quickly splash some cold water on my face, not wanting to take any kind of risk with my horrible sleep face.

The other day, Vera had barged into my room and woken me up to borrow my big toothed comb for her kinks. She was vlogging and I just sleepily smiled into the camera and went back to sleep.

A week later, I had the chance to watch the vlog on youtube and I got the shock of my life. My head was twisted in ways I didn't think possible, my hair had white undertones from the biscuit I had eaten before falling asleep and there was a white line that ran down my chin to my ears, also known as drool.

That day, I cried into my pillows and hid Vera's favourite and only yellow heels. She refused to take down the vlog update just because of my 'I woke up like this' face. I do not want a repeat of that, thank you.

Slowly, I drag my foot to the door, making sure to take my time just to piss her off, before finally letting Vera into my room. I made a grave mistake.

I scream and jump six inches high as a green ugly animal lands on my body. My hand flies in all directions to get the greasy animal off my back, and I shut my eyes and stamp my foot a thousand times hopping I succeed in killing the ugly thing. When I finally peek my eyes open, Vera is in front of my laughing out her senses, and there's her Canon pointed at me.

"h#sh tag girl friend's reaction when I introduce her to our new pet, Frogee!" Vera exclaims in an annoying sing song voice, and I boil. I should have said no to this housemate thing when I had the chance.

"You want a reaction? Oh you are going to get a reaction alright." Vera slowly backs out my room while I scan the room for a chainsaw. Before she can leave the room, I whip around to face her and my expression must have looked quiet scary because she bolts out of my room and next thing I hear is a loud crash followed by Vera's wails. I run after her to check if she is okay, to find her sprawled on the cold tile, wailing and trashing over a long deep crack dividing her new S10 Samsung Galaxy into two equal halves.

This is bad. I wish I had the super power of invisibility. I can't help but think she deserves it though.

"Karma's is a bitch." I say standing over her with a smirk plastered to my face.

"And she's your twin sister." Vera grumbles and cradles her phone to her room. I feel a little sad for her.

"At least it wasn't your vlogging Canon or your blogging Mac." I yell after her trying to help.

"Screw you!" she yells back at me.

"I'm straight." I bite back.

"As straight as your shape." She yells at me again.

"My shape is in perfect shape!" I exclaim and we both crack up. This girl isn't just a friend to me, she's a sister.

I walk into the kitchen with a soft smile on my face and start to fixing up coco pops to tuck myself in with a movie, when Vera comes in with a determined look on her face.

"You're responsible for cracking my phone." She announces and I glare at her. Knowing Vera, she probably wants my new polka dotted chiffon shirt. All her clothes look like ripped rags so she steals mine when she's going somewhere rags aren't allowed.

"What do you want, Vera." This catches her off balance and her face brightens ups in a knowing grin, acknowledging her win.

"I want you to come with me to Kylie and Kay's beach party, tonight."

Wait, what? My face must look horrified because Vee starts to tease me.

"Ooooou what is it, Princess? You don't drink? You don't smoke? You forgot how to party? No clothes? You're re-virginizing?"

Vera always teased me about how being a lawyer turned me prude and buzz kill.

"I know how to party and have fun, Vee. I just didn't expect to be getting an invite to the the KK's forever 21 party." The KK girls have been 21 for as long as I can remember, and I am not in their circle of friends. Vera however is the social bee.

I used to be the Queen bee in highschool, once upon a time. Vera and I ruled South Africa together and we were both so sure that we would California too, we did. Or she did. I was still fun though, until law school came and I had to get professional.

"That's what you have me for, b. Now do you need to borrow any of my ripped rags?"

.
.
BFF Goals !!!
Q: who is your BFF. Tag that sassy piece of ass! Xd

:DamnThatSass bff ♥🍭✌

I am too excited to start the next chapter but my pad and PC are flat. Ugh. My pad is 7% rn *sobs*
I wanna write the Party scene and *coughs* the scene where she meets you-know-who.

 My pad is 7% rn *sobs*I wanna write the Party scene and *coughs* the scene where she meets you-know-who

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Mr. Heartbreaker's Lollipopजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें