The Bonds

After the blessing ceremony ended they held a grand banquet at the hotel that was attended by thousands of guests and broadcast by the local TV. Kit and Ming were busy greeting the guests who continually gave them congratulations. Suddenly Forth and Beam entered the venue with gifts for the newlyweds in their hands.

Forth&Beam: Congratulations! You are finally married now.

Forth moved on from his feeling for Ming, he realized that they weren't meant to be and that he will find his significant other someday. He and Ming were back to brothers while between Kit and Beam a strong friendship started to blossom. There was no one holding a grudge against the other one.

Ming&Kit: Thank you very much. 

Ming: So, are you two dating already?

Forth: No, we are still knowing each other better.

Ming: Oh, come on! What are you waiting for?

Forth: I don't want to rush things. I want to be sure of what I feel first.

Ming: You are wasting precious time.

Kit: Come on, hubby! Let them be. It's not our business.

Kit pull Ming away to their table and sit down. They ate their food in silence. The party lasted a few more hours whereupon all the guests have left. Kit, Ming, Forth, and Beam retired from the venue to a medium lounge where they hold a kind of private party, but they mostly talk about each other plans and relationships. Ming sits up and go to the bar and prepared four glasses of whiskey, put them on a tray and delivered them to his husband and friends.

Ming: Let's have a toast for my gorgeous husband, for the fact that I succeed to tie him to me forever, and for the blossoming relationship between my brother and my future brother in law.

They toast and drink up their drinks in one gulp. Ming took his husband's hand and excuse them while Forth and Beam remain in the lounge.

Kit saw his husband smiling widely, but what worries him is the evil grin plastered on his face. Kit knows very well that his husband did something.

Kit: Hubby, what did you do?

Ming: Let's just say that I give Forth and Beam a little impulse so as their relationship can blossom faster.

A few minutes later Forth and Beam felt the heat rush through their bodies, and their instincts of masculinity seemed to react.

"What's going on, Forth?" Beam asked while trying to take off his suit. "I feel like I took a stimulant..."

Forth's eyes widened at once, he felt the same way. He immediately led Beam into a room on the top floor of the hotelțs building. Arriving in front of the room, Beam had removed his suit and tie, he starts to unbutton his shirt but Forth stops him quickly and immediately pulled him into the room.

"Forth, I cannot hold...aahh..." Beam felt his manhood getting up behind his trousers. Forth also felt the same way, he immediately took off his shirt and threw it on the floor and hugged Beam fondly, they both kissed and wrestling while clinging to the wall trying to dominate the kiss. Beam then grabs Forth's hand and bring it to his junior begging him to do a handjob.

"Forth, do me!" he whispered.

"Are you sure, Beam?"

"Do not ask Forth, I cannot hold it anymore... I want to cum! Aaah... "

Within seconds both of them had stripped off their pants and boxers, their members have grown double from their usual size. Forth hold and rub Beam's member and he himself was hard while kissing the other guy passionately. Beam moaned greatly, then they moved slowly toward the bed. Forth moved his hips against Beam's junior strongly, so the two members clashed and override, without breaking their kisses for a second.