The Different Story

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS POSSIBLE WITH THE GREAT HELP OF Cyrena0819 WHO WROTE THIS PLOT AND WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LET ME BURROW IT. I JUST CHANGE THE CHARACTERS AND SOME PARTS HERE AND THERE TO FIT BETTER THE CONTEXT.

SO, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR  Cyrena0819 !!!!

FOTO CREDIT: kimmonxccopter's IG

LISTEN TO THE SONG TOO!

After Kit dumped him, Ming never contacts the guy again or tried to make a move again. He's working like usual but the mood easily changes and he looks unhappy.

"Ai'Ming, are you okay? Are you feeling unwell?" his colleague greet him as they met inside the locker room.

"Aw, Forth, morning." he greets back and pretends to smile, Forth was an Orthopedic Doctor.

"Have you ate, this morning? Your face looks pale, you didn't have enough sleep last night?" the guy approach him and touch his forehead, but Ming quickly shook his hand.

Ming: I'm fine, just have a little problem, personal problem.

"May I help you?" Forth seems a bit worried.

Ming: I don't think so, it's a heart problem, no one is able to help, I'll take care of it myself.

Forth: Interesting. A heart problem, indeed complicated, but if you need a friend to drink, I shall accompany you...

"Drink? You invite me to the Pub?" suddenly he remembered that Kit is working in a Night Club. "I'll think about that..."

Forth put his hand on the guy's shoulder and lightly pat on it. "I'm just kidding, I know that you don't have a habit of visiting a bar..."

"But, what about lunch together?" Forth added.

"Lunch? At the cafeteria?" Ming teased him. "You are not afraid. I'll catch your fans' attention?"

Forth: I can share it with you.

Ming: Aw, thank you. I won't refuse.

Forth: Or you want to eat outside?

Ming: You want to treat me?

Forth: I want to eat alone with you.

"Are you trying to seduce a woman or me?" Ming raised his eyebrow. "I almost got a heart attack."

They both laughed, say goodbye to each other and head to each other's office.

----------------------------------------

After practice, Ming head to the parking lot and tried to turn on the engine of his car, but unfortunately, the car has a problem all of sudden, no matter how many times he turns it on, the engine jammed. Forth watched him from inside his car for awhile before he decided to get out and approach Ming's car and asked about the problem.

Forth: I guess the engine has some troubles?

"Have you ever a problem like this? Tell me how to handle it!" Forth shook his head.

"If you need a ride, I can take you to anywhere you want to go." he points to his car.

Ming glance at him for a moment and guess that he doesn't have any choice, so he gets down from his car and follow the guy.