Decision To Make

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS POSSIBLE WITH THE GREAT HELP OF Cyrena0819 WHO WROTE THIS PLOT AND WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LET ME BURROW IT. I JUST CHANGE THE CHARACTERS AND SOME PARTS HERE AND THERE TO FIT BETTER THE CONTEXT.

SO, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR Cyrena0819 !!!!

THANK YOU!!!

For about three months Ming and Kit looked at each other quietly without exchanging words or stares. During that time also there was a gossip around saying that Forth and Ming were a couple. They always were seen together, sometimes they were holding hands, sometimes the tall guy likes to seduce the other guy by hugging his waist and stares at him fondly. Of course, Kit was not deaf, he heard all the gossips and tried not to care, but deep down, he felt torn up. Until one day he decided to free himself from that unfounded black hole and decided to accept his band vocalist who adores him for a long time and suddenly confessed to him, so now he and the girl are officially dating.

Just like other nights, Ming and Forth visit the Pub where Kit is. But, tonight was different for him when he saw Kit kissing intentionally a girl softly, the girl was the band vocalist. His heart is beating so hard, and his chest is burning. 'Jealousy' was the right word to describe his feelings that time.

Ming glare at Kit and deeply stare at him for some time, he always thinks that he doesn't have any feelings toward the guy anymore, he's just an acquaintance, and he's able to act normal when is looking at him in the eyes, but he's wrong. Ming didn't even realize that the more he tries to let go, the more they miss each other, and the seeds of love are deep-rooted waiting for the spring season to blossom again.

"Today, I'm not going to play the drum.." said Kit while holding his girlfriend's hand, then give a short speech to everyone tonight. "But, today I and my girlfriend will present the song for all of you, to celebrate our first date, I hope everybody here will enjoy it with us."

All visitors gave him an enthusiast applause and congratulate them, some peoples even tried to tease the couple.

"Whooaa...both of you make a really cute couple....congratulations!"

Ming can't even smile while watching them, he clenches his fist and gulps his drink roughly. Forth look at his reaction and is curious but he doesn't bother to ask for the reason.

"Are you alright, Ming?"

Ming ignores Forth's question, he gulps his drink again.

"Raise your glass and cheer for the new couple, Ai'Ming!" Forth told him and pour a drink into his glass.

"Let's leave before I get drunk, Forth!" said Ming and get off from his seat, but Forth's arms quickly stopped him by wrapping his waist.

"They will sing a couple song, let's listen to it first, please!" Forth persuade him. "This moment is very romantic, I won't miss it. Let enjoy it together, will you?" Forth then lower his head and try to kiss Ming's lips, but the guy is soon aware of it and dodges it, he also splash his drink into Forth's face, and Kit doesn't miss the scene.

Forth is almost choking and shocked, fortunately, the content wasn't full so it just splashes on his face and neck. Forth widen his eyes staring at his love, he can't believe it. The bartender also been surprised and quickly hand him a napkin to wiped his face.

"Hand me the car key!" Ming shouts at him again, ignoring the guy's condition.

"You're not going to explain this to me?" Forth protest.