Everything is a Joke

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS POSSIBLE WITH THE GREAT HELP OF Cyrena0819 WHO WROTE THIS PLOT AND WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LET ME BURROW IT. I JUST CHANGE THE CHARACTERS AND SOME PARTS HERE AND THERE TO FIT BETTER THE CONTEXT.

SO, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR  Cyrena0819 !!!!

FOTO CREDIT: kimcopgirl's IG

Kit orders the coffee and sits alone in the cafe trying to build the puzzle inside his head, to recall what happened in the doctor's office this morning. Kit is blushing when he thinks of Ming's good-looking face with the glasses, also the stolen kiss by the guy and his heart starts to beat fast.

"No, this must be a dream...what have I done?" he mumbled. "Why do my feelings become so strange, I'm not really falling for him, am I?

He watched the couples passing by on the street through the glass wall. Also in the distance, he saw a gay couple walking by, holding hands, both looking so happy. Nothing strange with the couple, he thought. As long as both of them are happy, there is no need to think about how others think.

"Are you waiting for a long time?" Ming put a cup of coffee in front of him. Kit is startled by his presence and saw the guy smiling at him.

"Your cup of coffee is empty, would you like me to order another one?" Ming asked him.

The guy shook his head. "I have enough, thank you."

"What are you looking at?" Ming follows his eyes' direction.

"I'm just daydreaming." he replied. "What do you want to talk about?"

Ming: I want to invite to my house, we can have a talk there...I live alone.

Kit: Why not just talk in here? You've ordered coffee, don't you?

Ming: Because the topic is private, I don't want anyone to eavesdropping.

Kit nod and agree, he thinks Ming is reasonable, he doesn't want to talk about the thing that happened in the doctor's office, in a public place like this. So they head to Ming's car that is parked outside.

The car drove fast, and enter Ming's front yard, it's a modern house built of a glass wall. Kit look around amazed. He doesn't find it strange that the guy is rich since he has a job at one of the largest hospitals in Bangkok as a specialist doctor. Even the entrance is locked with an electronic fingerprint lock.

Ming offers him new clothes and told him to take a bath first, while he orders the dinner.

"Will you stay the night to celebrate our first date?" Ming gives an idea.

Kit: I've said it already, you don't need to take any responsibility, it doesn't matter.

"My reason has nothing to do with responsibility." the guy cuts him. "I've told you, I think I like you, Kit." he suddenly makes a move and locked Kit at the door with his body and teased him. "Or we need to continue this morning activity to prove it?"

Kit quickly shoved Ming's body and get inside the bathroom, Ming chuckles and look at his blushing reaction before left to the kitchen to prepare the candlelight dinner date for them.

Meanwhile, Kit has finished the shower, he's staring at his own reflection in the mirror wearing only a towel around his waist. He still feels like everything is a dream, he slowly closes his eyes and recalls the love scene this morning, then suddenly his bottom part of the body give a response as he saw a bulge from inside the towel.