The Taste Of Lust

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS POSSIBLE WITH THE GREAT HELP OF Cyrena0819 WHO WROTE THIS PLOT AND WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LET ME BURROW IT. I JUST CHANGE THE CHARACTERS AND SOME PARTS HERE AND THERE TO FIT BETTER THE CONTEXT.

SO, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR Cyrena0819 !!!!

It's break time, 12.05 P.M, Ming tidies up his files and table, ready to leave for lunch, but then someone comes in and lock the door.

"Forth?!" Ming is startled.

"Have you finished?" the guy approach him.

"Yes, almost. I tidied up the documents." he replied with coolness. "Want to invite me to lunch?"

"Mm...nope. I'm not hungry yet." Forth talk while inserting his hand into the pocket. "I came for a consultation."

"You have a bladder problem?"

"I feel like...want to let out something..." Forth is trying to seduce him. "Can you help me?"

Ming rolled his eyes lazily and has guessed what the guy has in mind. "Take it out yourself in the toilet!"

"But, I do have lover..." Forth insisted and reach for Ming's hand and kiss it gently then bring it to the bottom of his body precisely on his member.

"Ngh..." he moaned as he moved Ming's hand. "Can you feel it?"

Ming quickly pulls his hand and continue his work. "Sorry, this is a break from consultations."

"Then, let's spent our break time here..alone..." Forth is not going to give up, he approaches his love again.

"Forth, don't look for trouble! I'm hungry! Do you realize where we are?!" he's walking to avoid the guy.

But Forth is fast, he quickly trapped him and wrapped his arms around Ming from the back then start to sniff his earlobe and nape.

"No one will come in, Ming!" said Forth. "There was nobody when I entered."

"Don't force me to hit you!" Ming threaten.

"I just miss my love, is that wrong?"

"Don't make an excuse! Let me go!" Ming tries to undo Forth's arms which hug him tightly.

"Ming, when will you open your heart to me?" Forth whispered in his ear. "How can I conquer your inside? Please, tell me!"

"I don't understand what do you mean? I've given everything to you! What's missing?"

"Prove it to me, Ming!" Forth challenges him then shift the other guy's body to face him.

"Prove what?"

Forth pulls the chair over and press Ming's shoulder and make him sit. He comes to stand in front of the guy and open his belt and zipper. Ming soon understands what the guy wants.

"Are you serious?" he lifts his head to look at Forth.

The guy smiled at him and dare him. "I won't force you..."

Ming thinks for a while before taking out the guy's cock and doing a handjob till the object is fully awake, Forth suddenly ask him to stop and say. "Give me a blowjob, Ming!"

Ming smirked and replied. "I better do you..."

He gets up and push the chair away to make space, then push Forth to the floor. Afterward he turned back and lower his trousers and boxer to the thigh, then slowly sit on the guy's cock while making it get inside his butt. This time Ming is the one who controls the wheel. He grasped both of Forth's hands and moved up and down rhythmically.