57. First Birthday!

Start from the beginning

           Arjun informed Surya about the party, where as I called and invited Sanjana Akka. Ari will have great time with her Elsa... I mean my baby doll Kavya.

       Our whole mansion changed completely, outside it was adorned with lights while inside with natural flowers, green leaves and mirrors. Ms. Attitude started jumping looking at the arrangements. Soon it was evening I made tea for my dad and Arjun who was carrying Ari in his arms.

           Ariya took a sip from her dad's cup and wanted more, Arjun started encouraging her. "Are you nuts Arjun, she is a baby. Don't give her tea. " with that I took Siya in my arms despite her screams.

            "Give my goldfish to me." Dad took her in his arms and went to the garden to divert her mood. All my maids were hell tired today so I gave them a day off considering their health, there will be a lot of work tomorrow so they need proper rest, after all they are human beings not machines. But this time I looked at Arjun to take his permission before dismissing the maids, he gave an approval nod. Because I learned a lesson a husband and wife should take decisions together to lead a happy life.

             I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast for my family my dad, my husband and my baby. God! My dad, I didn't know why he always goes to our house Arjun has to beg him every time to stay with us. Why couldn't he just shift here. I miss my dad, and I want him with me.

          I served dinner in the table and we had it together. After putting Ariya to sleep my legs slowly decensed down the stairs in search of my husband. There he was inside the kitchen making...what?

            "Arjun, what are you doing?" I asked him.

            "I'm making cake for my baby girl, chocolate cake." He told me like an professional but in real life he knows nothing about baking.

              "You should have simply ordered it. Why are you taking this burden?" I asked leaning onto his back.

     " I'm the father of Ariya not any bloody idiot from a bakery. So it's my duty to make her birthday cake. For tomorrow I have ordered cake for the party but tonight I will make her first birthday cake." He told me and I hit his back.

     Arrogant much, I knew you are her dad man!

      He was whisking the cream while I admired his features, the way his arms moved and the way his biceps dangled, his sharp concentrating sight, his sweating forehead. Sometimes I thank god from my heart for giving me such a handsome hunk.

              I decided to disturb him by hugging him from behind him but no response. So I used the gap between him and the kitchen counter and went into his arms. But still he was concentrating on the cake. The fact that your husband could ignore your damn presence and concentrate on his work would make you frustrated like hell.

           But, my man is making cake for my baby. He was perfect, in every way. I inched close to him to take a very close look of him. I slowly traced my hands over his abs, he was whipping cream without looking at me but his heartbeat accelerated and sweat increased in spite of the air-conditioning. I slowly stepped on his foot while locking my hands around his neck. With one hand I took the pallu of my Saree and and wiped his sweat.

           "Siyaaaaa, why are you disturbing me, I'm making it only for our baby not for anyone else." He sang feeling defeated.

         "Dear husband, when did I disturbed you. You do your work and I do my work. I didn't stop you in anyway. " I teased him with a half smile while he huffed and changed the batter to the dish.

       "Arjun... Arjun listen.." I called him after a while, he put the spatula on the counter and circled his hands around my waist. "Tell me, now what..." He asked me resting his forehead over mine.

         "You keep asking me this question for a while, ' Are you happy with me?' Right." I asked him and he nodded his head slowly.

           "Arjun, I'm so happy with you. I'm more than happy with you, I gave never been delightful and peaceful in my life more than now I'm. Not because of this luxurious life but because of your love. I love you and you are the best husband and daddy in the world." I told him making him smile wider.

          "You know Mrs.Arjun, this is exactly I wanted to hear because I wanted to make you and our life happy in every way possible and I'll continue doing it gladly. And one more thing, I couldn't control myself for the past ten minutes and I'm going to make you pay for it." With that he captured my lips into a sweet and loving kiss.

        "What are you both doing here, Ari was all alone in her room playing with her dol-" it was my dad, he was carrying my devil in his arms and stopped mid way and took a sharp turn making Ariya giggle louder.

         I his my face into Arjun's chest out of embarrassment and I heard dad muttering under his breath " This is the reason I wanna stay in my house goldfish." And climbed upstairs.

   I pushed Arjun and yelled " All this is because of you Arjun."

         "Madem, it was you who started seducing me, and you were kissing me back. Keep that in mind." He told and kept the cake in the oven with a laugh while I covered my face with my hands. I clearly put my daughter to sleep, all this was because of my baby devil.

     "Don't worry much wife, your dad might have done so much with your mom, may be more than me. I saw it the other day how he was so desperate about kissing me once when I was in your home. I pity my mother in law." He told and burst into laughter. I started hitting his back making him laugh more. True, I clearly remember that day, dad was drunk and tried to kiss Arjun thinking he was my mom.

I chuckled at that sweet piece of memory. Later it was just give minutes for twelve Ariya was playing in our room, she came and hugged my neck closing her eyes.

        "Baby...just five more minutes, come on don't sleep my love. Wake up, let's play." I tried convincing Ms.Attitude.

          Clock struck twelve and there came in my dear husband with his mouthwatering chocolate cake lighted with a beautiful flower candle singing "Happy birthday to you..." I joined him "Happy birthday dear Ariya happy birthday to you." My baby grinned ear to ear, I could see the reflection of the candle in her full doe eyes, all her sleep vanished looking at her dad. We both kissed her cheek on either side simultaneously while she tried touching the cake. Arjun, Ariya and I cut the cake altogether, making my daughter laugh. Arjun fed her first piece of  cake and then I fed her. Ari took a piece in her hand, we both were waiting to be fed by her hands but my baby doll put the piece in her mouth making both of us laugh.

              "Baby, come... Feed a piece for daddy." I told, she laughed feeding her Acchu... And then she fed me. We heard a knock "Can I come in?" It was my dad. Arjun opened the door and told dad " You don't need permission uncle." "It's better to take permission Arjun." Told dad patting Arjun's back.

       "My goldfish... happy birthday." Dad squeled and tossed her in open air making my baby laugh out loud. Ariya's first birthday, it's very special for us. Hope god give her all blessings and make her all birthdays filled with happiness, Give my daughter good health and long life my God.

________________

Precap:  "Come, Come, Come to uncle Ariya, soon your dad and mom will come here then uncle will make them shed blood tears. My dear daughter of that bastard." I laughed my heart out.

_____________

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers..

        How was the chapter? Many requested for Arjun, Siya and Ariya moments that's why I gave this chapter. Next chapter is gonna be action damaka and twists because your favorite Ajay is back for his revenge.

Till then...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

-Yours Sajal😎