35. Cute Beautiful Bomb

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who are enjoying the rain.

__________________

Chapter 35

Siya's POV:

             I was flipping the channels on the television and resting in my bed but all my concentration was completely on Arjun. The way he walks, talks, move... everything.

             Currently he is making my Almond milk, I asked for a hot tea but he told me it wasn't advisable during pregnancy. So I kept quite, anything for my baby. To my utter surprise he took the Almond powder he made on his own and made a hot almond drink.

         "Drink this love, you'll like it."told Arjun, my heart was  fluttering whenever he calls me love. I neglected the giddy feeling and got the mug from him to have a sip... Bliss! I closed my eyes to savor the delicious drink  but couldn't find Arjun when I opened my eyes.

    Where was he?

  He came inside with a spare mattress and started to arrange his bed. I was annoyed and irritated to the core why this man has to be so stubborn?

         I poured the left over Almond milk on his cleanly tucked mattress and mouthed him a sorry. Now you have to sleep with me Mr.Arjun

          "It's OK love , no problem" with that he went outside. Great! So, he'll sleep with me from today. But to my utter irritation he brought another mattress and started to make his bed beside my cot. I feel water running down my eyes. I hate this man.

          He went into the washroom and I took the time to take the match box near the candle. He arranged a candle light dinner for me  a while ago and its helping me now. I went near his mattress and burned it.

             "Siya..." he came to me screaming and made me step aside exactly far from that burning material. He spilled a bucket of water on it, now our room is full of smoke.

          I started coughing, he hugged me tight. God I'm enjoying it, "Are you mad? " suddenly he broke the hug and yelled making me flinch.

         "Why did you burnt the mattress? If I didn't reach you on time, you would have got hurt Damnit." I got blanched at his tone and started crying.

        I went to my bed and laid silently crying. I just wanted him close but here he's yelling at me "Siya.... Love, don't cry." he sat on the bed.

    I didn't turn his side and at the same time couldn't stop my tears. He laid next to me and hugged me tight from behind "Please stop crying... I can't see your tears... Please... I yelled at you because I was worried love. Didn't you know it's dangerous playing with fire?" He was right but I was super angry and burnt that soft poor thing.

        I got four simultaneous kicks from my baby. I know you are in there, now stop kicking me my baby devil. It can't tolerate me being mad at his or her daddy.

             "Why did you burned that?" His question took me of guard now what will I tell him? I played the safer side pretending angry " Shut up and sleep with me idiot! " I closed my eyes and leaned on his chest. My eyes are closed but I could still visualize him grinning like a real idiot. Within seconds I was into a most protective bubble, his arms.

                 My eyes opened when sunlight hit me, my first sight in the very morning was the breathtaking smile of my husband.

       "Good morning love!" He greeted me but I didn't reply instead, I went straight inside the restroom.