24. Bleeding Hearts!

This chapter is dedicated to the rape victims all over the world, who overcome that terrible incident and live their life. Salute to you all.

_____________

Early update for all my cupcakes!

Chapter 24

Arjun's pov :

             I threw the mobile I was holding in my hand, it hit the wall and fell down to pieces. I turned to look at the b***h I love, our eyes locked and I felt my world revolving in her orbs. There was an unreadable pain and indelible distress in her eyes, my heart started to bleed.

       I felt an intolerable headache, as if someone banging my head with a hammer.

      "Aargggg... " I screamed and fell on my knees.

      There played a annoying sound in my ears, I felt like hitting my head on a wall.... "Aarrrggggg... " Soon darkness consumed me.

         I woke up and adjusted my eyes to the light, turning around I observed the surroundings. Where am I? Everything came rushing back to my senses, Surya's words, Siya's betrayal, my broken heart.

              I have to confront her... I should talk to her... I should ask why did she broke my heart?

        I stood up and my eyes fell on the bed making my earth shatter.... "Siya... " her name left my mouth before my legs could reach her.

      "No.... No... No... Noooooo! " I made her lean on my shoulder and try to get her conscious but all in vain..

What happened to my Siya?

         Slowly memories of me forcing her came flashing in front of me... My aggression... Her beggings... My anger... Her pleadings... I left her and crawled backwards to the wall, my back hit the wall making me realize I.... I... Raped her. I raped my.... Si... Siya....

No... No... No... No....

I crawled and reached her slowly my hands patted her cheek "Si...Siya.... Siya... Please... Siya wake up.... Ple.. Please...! " my words braking along with the trust she had on me.

     I should have listened to him.. I should have agreed to his words... If only I did that... I wouldn't be in this situation today.

What have I done to my Siya?

         A warm liquid fell on my hands and I found it to be.... Blood...

God!  My siya is bleeding.

     I wrapped her properly with the cloths I found and ran to my car carrying her.... it was early morning, there was none to help me out.

        She was still bleeding... God save my love... I can't live without her even though she betrayed me. I can take poison from her hands everyday and suffer but can't suffer without her.

What have I done?

What have I done?

             After 7 hours of treatment, doctor helplessly advised me to shift her to chennai. Only the hospital in chennai, has the facility to save her. I came to chennai in a ambulance all the way clutching her legs and chanting "Don't leave me! "

       How will I live without her? What will I do now?

              I admitted her in the KL hospital and waited outside. After three hours doctor informed me that my Siya was out of danger.