25. Haunting Truths.

This chapter is dedicated to all my cupcakes who texted me for this update, there are many so can't mention one and dedicate... Sorry about that and I love you all...

______________

Chapter 25

Krishna's pov :

I was sitting beside my daughter holding her hand for the whole night. I couldn't avert my gaze from her porcelain face. How could that ba****d do this to my innocent girl?

Last night my daughter cried harder clutching me tight. That grip of her hands screamed insecurity... I failed. I failed as a father. I failed the promise I made to my wife... I failed to protect my little girl.

The grief in my heart can't be explained with words. It will subside only after killing that f****r.

"Uncle... You should take some rest.... I'll take care of her." told doctor parvathy. She took care of my daughter like a mother.

"It's OK doctor... I'm fine." I told her.

"You can call you Paru uncle and please you are not fine. You are around my dad's age, how can I leave you like this? Please take some rest. " she requested me.

"I'll just use the washroom." I went inside the restroom to wash my face and fresh up. After refreshing I came out and the sight in front of me boiled my blood.

Arjun was trying to touch my daughter, who was still under sedation. " You b*****d! How dare you come here? Who gave you the right to touch my daughter? " I caught him by his collar and dragged him outside.

"I'm alive... Her father is still alive..." I threw him on the floor and started to beat the shit out of him. Many people gathered around us but I'm least bothered.

"How could you hurt my daughter? " I took the medicine bottle nearby me and broke it on his head. Blood started to ooze out from his forehead satisfying me. I punched him hard and tried to throw him down the floor. Just when the security came and pulled me away from him.

"Leave me... I'll kill him... Leave me..." I seethed in anger.

"Uncle.... Uncle please control yourself... Don't take law in your hands... We'll face him legally... " Doctor Parvathy tried to convince me and the security dragged me inside.

I came into the room and looked at my daughter. "I will let that low life rot in jail Siya.. I will not forgive him.... Never ever. " I sat next to her holding her hand.

I closed my eyes a little and opens to see that scum again touching Siya's foot "I will definitely kill you today. " with that, I beat him hard once more and threw him out of the hospital.

In an hour he came again hopping with his injured leg... What is he? Thank God the same time police came to take my daughter's statement. I handover him to the cops and filed a case against him...

"I wanna meet Siya... Once... Please... " he spoke moaning in pain.

"That will never happen until I'm alive... " I yelled at his face while the cops took him.

Siya barely spoke with me... I fed her dinner and made her sleep. After that I discussed with the doctor about my Siya's discharge... I just wanna take my chittu home. I came to Siya's room and found that rascal trying to get inside the door again.

How did he came out?

I took the saline stand on the way and was about to hit his head but the Ward boy caught me and the securities dragged Arjun away from there.

He might have used his money to come out... How did I forget that... But I'll not leave him.. He need to pay for his mistake.

I'll not leave you Arjun...!