16. I Love You

This chapter is dedicated to my sisters I love them a lots 😘🤗😍

_____________________

Chapter 16

Arjun's pov :

           I feel suffocated as if my heart is being crushed by a heavy rock, it's really difficult for me to see my Siya cry.

          She was shedding tears of consern, care and extreme love for her dad. They are totally different from the tears I have seen in my life, mostly they'll be shed out of fear, panic and guilt. But my angel's tears are true and utterly filled with affection.

      My one hand was holding her's and my other hand helped me in driving car. I can't stand her crying.

      "Siya.. Don't cry! " I tried to console her.

          "What do you mean by don't cry Arjun, he is my dad... My everything! " told her little annoyed while covering her face with her palms.

       Oh, so if his father is her everything am I mean nothing to her. She can't say like that but I don't think it's the time for me to fight with her, I'll talk to her later.

     "Arjun, I am scared. " told Siya.

          "Don't be, he will be fine! " I don't know what else to say, I am not used to all this, I mean comforting someone and consoling them wasn't my cup of tea after all I didn't have any family to experience all this.

             So I just held her hand, she tried her dad's number, her restaurant landline, her employees but none attend her call.

           Her grip on my hand grew tighter making me feel happy and sad at the same time, happy because she seeks warmth of peace from me, holding my hand gives her strength. Sad because I didn't wanna see my Siya cry.

               We reached our destination but couldn't move our car further because of the heavy crowd in the street. We both got down, not bothering anything she ran to her restaurant.

            When the distance reduced we realized the place filled with thick smoke, I didn't wanna leave her alone so I held her to me.

       "Appaaaaaa! " she screamed out of her lungs when we spotted her restaurant in a ball of fire. One of her employee I guess came running to her and told her dad was stuck inside, the building has got a circuit problem and hence resulted in fire.

         My Siya pushed him away and stared to run towards the entrance which was sparking with fire.

           "Siya, no don't.... Siya don't you'll get hurt damn it.. Listen to me don't go inside. " she was shaking and struggling like a mad women did she love him so much enough to less bother about her life.

           "What the hell, leave me... What the f**k is wrong with you? Why are you not letting me go inside... Bloody damn it! my dad is stuck in there. You want me to let him die.... Leave me. " yelled her, I have never imagined her like this, she was out of control all I could see is the love she have on her dad.

          But why? I couldn't feel anything, I am not worried about the man who was stuck inside I am worried about my Siya getting hurt, my heart became a hard stone enough to think about that life inside.

         "They have called the fire service Siya, they will be coming! " I told her.

           She jerked my arm  and shouted " How could you? You want me to wait for the fire service and see my dad become ash in front of my eyes? How could you? Of course you don't understand Arjun because you don't have anyone in your life... You are an orphan but not me... I still have my dad! I can't let him die even if it means to give my life." She resumed crying and started to walk towards the fire.