49. I have A Mafia Blood

This chapter is dedicated to all the pav baji lovers. Yummy...

__________

Chapter 49

Arjun's POV:

           What happened to my life all on a sudden? Everything changed in blink of a second. After years of yarning and waiting today I was experiencing Love.

     I used to doubt a lot and even make fun of people who talked so much about love but today I started preaching people to fall in love.

         I was an orphan abandoned in a very young age to fight my demons, the society around me turned me a monster, I became heartless and thrived acquiring power, I was successful and became a dreadful mafia.

         What's the use? End of the day I became a prisoner for a woman's love, now ready to thrash the whole world for her. Love, it makes the impossible things possible. Siya, she made the impossible me, possible.

              Siya, my love, my wife, mother of my daughter, captor of my heart, my happiness, my fear, my tears, my victory, my fate, my luxury.... My life. Siya was my destiny. My everything screams only one name, that's Siya. My wife.

       I was madly in love with that woman, she makes me crazy. The day she came running into our office crying stopped my world. I was scared, scared of the assumptions. But all my fears drained deep into the sea when she confessed her love for me. I was waiting, praying and exited for that particular day, where she would finally accept her love for me. But in reality, it happened in a second. It happened before I could coherent things, she told me, she loves me.

                   I didn't wait a second to take my marriage to the next stage, I didn't wait a second more to make her mine, I did it...We did it. She didn't stop instead reflected love just like a reflection of moon light and made my bright.

                 It was never lust, it was never ever about lust, consummating my marriage was all about my right I have on her, the way of driving my insecurities to an unknown land without routes to get back.

         She loves me. I used to say that again and again to myself to calm my inner beast, when we were in such a great misunderstanding. Nowadays she was telling me that she loves me again and again and making my heart breath. My suffocated heart deprived of love started breathing after listening the three magical words from her.

I love you Arjun.

          I didn't think about it a lot, I believed it. Because it was a universal truth, she loves me. We so much love each other. I didn't wanted to know that what happened all on a sudden for her to cry and accept her love for me. Because I wanted to live and relish my life. I had had enough.

          She was killing me with that teasing looks of her's. She used to give me these innocent looks mixed with love and care before two years when we were lovers, these days she started giving me that looks again and I couldn't be more happy than I was.

         I stopped the car in my parking and went straight to the elevator. It's been three days since I came to office, I was having my quality time which Siya and my heartbeat.

           I was enjoying my day with my daughter, making love with my Siya trying to generate another baby. She was naturally beautiful to keep my hands away from her, God that lips they never stop inviting me.

    "Sir, Sir....." Someone called me and I looked at them.

       "It's your floor Sir. " told one of my employee, I smiled and thanked him. He was taken aback by my friendly guesture, today I took the common elevator not my private and also I smiled at my employee, I was sure that it was going to be the talk for today.