The Carnivorous Skylark

A/N:

As always, thanks for all your votes and comments! I really love reading them!! Thanks for your support!! Enjoy!!^ - ^

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Tsuna's POV-

"Omnivore. Disciplinary Council room. Now." Hibari said to me one day out of the blue.

I was out on the rooftop eating lunch with Gokudera and Yamamoto. It has become a daily thing for the three of us to always hang out everyday, even on the days when we have no school. They'll come over to my house for idle chatter and just hang out in my room.

At first, it annoyed me to always have them around me. The constant bickering between the two was irritating and no matter how much I asked them to stop, they won't. More likely, they can't. Eventually, I've learned to ignore the noises made by them and go about my day. I admit, it takes serious concentration to do that but over time, it became a normal thing for me.

Now, I'm glad to have them beside me. Since I'm always a loner, having friends by my side made life a little bearable than before.

"Rumor has it that you are close to that prefect; Hibari. I guess that's true seeing he called you up." Yamamoto observed.

"I wouldn't say close. But I ran into him a few times and we fought, though I always end up running away." I muttered.

"Wow Tenth! You're so cool!" Gokudera stared at me in admiration.

'How so? I ended up running away from the prefect. How is that cool?' But I refrained from asking. Instead, I choose to ignore his words. 'He's always like that anyway.'

"I don't know what he wants from me, but I bet it's not anything I'm going to like." I sighed. 'Maybe he'll ask to spar with me again...I did ran away from all the previous ones.'

"How dare he talk to the Tenth like that!" Gokudera growled. "Tenth! You should go teach him a lesson!"

A sweat drop formed on my head. 'Teach him a lesson? Me? The 'dame' loser of the school, teach Hibari Kyoya; the most feared person in the school-Maybe even the town-who earned the name 'demon', a lesson?' I just want to laugh at how absurd the idea is to me.

But it seemed like a few people don't think of it that way.

"Great idea Gokudera. Dame-Tsuna, go persuade Hibari Kyoya to be your subordinate." Reborn-who appeared out of nowhere-said with a mischievous smirk.

I wanted to scream 'Are you crazy?!' but Yamamoto beat me to it.

"Haha~ Hibari will be joining the Mafia game too? How exciting! Let's go invite him!" Yamamoto laughed and they all packed their lunch boxes away before heading off downstairs, leaving me staring flabbergasted at their retreating backs.

'What are they thinking?! Disturbing the demon prefect? That's practically suicide!' Even I who fought him have to admit that he's on another level compared to us. With my amateur fighting skills ingrained into me by Reborn coupled with my experience from my previous lives, I can barely dodge his attacks, let alone counter it. My intuition doesn't help much in this kind of situation either so I could only avoid his attacks or run away when I have the chance. Though, I could argue that running away from the Skylark without any serious injuries is a skill in itself.

I heaved a deep tired sigh as I forced myself to follow them. 'They could get into serious trouble after all...' This thought surprised me a little as I never thought I would put myself in a troublesome situation like this for others.