To The EXTREME!

A/N:

Sorry the last chapter was a little dark. Fear of the unknown turns people into monsters. We always want to find someone to blame for our problems; be it God or another person.

Anyway, I'm going off point here. Here's a light-hearted chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Thanks so much for your votes and comments!!<3

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Tsuna's POV-

I couldn't sleep a wink after that. Who could? Not after remembering that excruciatingly painful memory from the distant past that I thought I've long forgotten.

Seeing how the sun is already up, I decided trying to go back to sleep again would be pointless. So I got dressed and ready for school before walking out the doors for an early morning stroll to calm myself down. The morning air is crisp and the sun is shining warmly onto me, filling me with its warmth.

I breathed in a breath of fresh cool air and for a moment, let my body relax in its comfort. Since it was early in the mornings, there was not a person in sight in the neighborhood. There was only silence in the air with a occasional chipping of the birds in the skies. I take in this serene sight before me and sighed in content.

These past few days has been filled with constant events happening till I don't even have a moment to myself. But I won't say that all is bad. I find myself quite enjoying the company of Yamamoto and Gokudera. Even though they are constantly bickering, the voices of people surrounding me is a nice feeling compared to when I was alone before.

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't need some time alone to myself occasionally.

Additionally, my dreams of the past have become more frequent lately ever since the hitman came into my home. I don't think much of these dreams except that it could be a sign of trauma or fear but something tell me that that is not the case. Could they mean something else? If so, I wish these dreams could talk to me directly instead of plundering me from my precious slumber.

I was too into my thoughts that I didn't notice the sound of running footsteps coming from around the corner. Thus, I did not manage to react in time and accidentally collided into a brick wall, sending me onto my butt.

Wait-no. Not a wall, but a person. The person didn't even move at all even as I bumped into him hard but stood there unmoving like a stone.

"Oops! So sorry! Didn't see you there!" A rough voice said and a hand was extended out towards me.

I looked up at him and saw that it was none other than Sasagawa Ryohei. I accepted his hand and he pulled me up with no effort at all.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"OOOHH!!" He suddenly yelled, startling me. "You're Sawada!"

"Yes....I am...." I answered hesitantly, unsure of what he meant by that.

"AWESOME!! I wanted to talk to you!"

I winced at the loudness of his voice. 'Seriously, can't he tone it down a little? My eardrums are hurting....'

"SAWADA!! JOIN THE BOXING CLUB!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, his eyes burning with fiery passion.