"Thank goodness, I never wanna do this again" I said, getting off the bike.

The last pose was me on the bike, as if I was actually riding it. Like I would ever.

Marissa hugs me and thanks me for doing this totally crazy thing with her. I can't help but laugh at us, right now, at 2am in pretty dresses doing an actual professional photoshoot. One day we're gonna look back on this day and laugh our butts off.

"Love you K-bear" Marissa says, beaming at me.

"Love you too Marissa" I replied.

Marissa walks over to Brody and talks to him while I go sit on a bench. Soon as I sat down, James the photographer joins me.

"If I knew you were this beautiful I wouldn't have hesitated and actually came earlier" James said to me and I can't help but blush at what he's saying.

"Um. Thanks. I had no idea this was happening, actually" I said to him.

James looked at me and smiled, tucking a piece of his blonde hair behind his ear.

"You did great" He says to me, looking over the pictures on his camera.

"First time" I said with my head down, looking at the ground.

"Seriously? He asked with wide eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me. You're a natural".

I have to look the other way. My face is as red as a tomato right now.

"Oe mate! Get over here!" Brody calls out to James.

We stand up and walk over to Brody and Marissa who are now talking to another guy. I recognise him as one of the guys from the coffee shop that entered with Brody. I turn to look at James and realise that he was also at the coffee shop.

"Kaia, this is Shawn" Marissa says as she pulls me to stand beside her.

"Hi Shawn, I'm Kaia" I said, extending my hand for him to shake.

Suddenly his eyes widened as if I was a ghost.

"Oh f**k! You're Kaia?" He says eyeing me closely and Brody slaps the back of his head as if he shouldn't have asked me that.

"We're gonna go now" Marissa says to me, hugging me one more time.

"Okay. Well, take care" I said to her.

Marissa kisses my cheek and hops on the back of Brody's bike. He hands her a helmet and she quickly puts it on.

After they left, Shawn gets on the other bike and leaves in the same direction leaving only me and James alone.

I turn around and walk towards James who was now leaning on the wall near our door.

"So..I thought one of those bikes was yours?" I asked James.

He looks up from his camera and smiles at me.

"Well actually, Shawn left on my bike. I'm gonna wait for a mate to pick me up" James said.

"Oh, you live off-campus?" I asked him.

"Yep. I've got a flat few minutes from here" James replied.

"Oh cool" I said.

We both looked up when we heard a car coming to park near us.

"That must be my mate" James said, standing up and gathering his gear.

"Oh, let me help you with that" I said.

"Thanks love" He says as he hands some of the lights to me.

We carry it to the car and wait for his friend to open the truck.

"Could you speed it up mate?!" James calls out to his friend who is clearly taking his time.

This car looks familiar. I think I've seen it on campus before.

Finally, his friend gets out and opens the trunk. I wish it was brighter so I could see what I'm doing, instead I just place everything inside, careful not to break anything.

"Alright, all set" I said, turning to James friend to shut the trunk.

"Alright, love" He says, closing the trunk and looking directly into my eyes.

"Have a good night, Kaia" He said, with a soft smile playing across his lips. The lips that I've dreamt of since our first kiss.

"Good night, Ash" I said quietly. For a second I forgot everything that happened between us. I'm just mesmerized by his strong cologne and how his eyes look jade under this dim lights.

We're suddenly interrupted by James who appeared again after putting his camera in the back seat.

"Kaia, it was lovely to meet you and photograph you" He said, extending a hand to shake mine.

"Nice to meet you too, James" I said, shaking his hand.

"Please let me photograph you again love. Here's my number. Been looking for a pretty face like yours".

I see Ash scoff and roll his eyes.

"Okay. I'll think about it" I said to James before walking away back to my room.

I don't look back as I walk away but I can feel Ash looking at me.

I look down at the ground and smile to myself.

I think I've had too much to drink tonight.