I heard the car door open and close, Jayda had plopped a bag with toilet paper, eggs, and water bottles in it. She reached for some spray paint bottles in the back and put them in the bag.

"Hey, um, Jayda, were not gonna, uh, are we?" I asked. She grinned, and that gave me my answer.

Dante POV:
The meeting I was in revealed a thing or two. Not only did Vladimir get away, but he seemed to already be plotting.

We got calls reporting that Vladimir had been asking around for men, and he had been spotted on numerous turfs.

That part dragged on, but Stella's name was brought up and that's when I started getting interested. Not that I don't take my job serious, but Vladimir would fall to my presence, I would make sure.

"Boss, what are your intentions for Stella" asked Lilian. "I asked her about her dad, she said she thinks it was her uncle that killed them" I replied in an agitated tone.

"Should we look into it" asked Kai, I sighed, "yes soon, but Vladimir should be a first priority, other than that I asked her to stay with me" I continued

I felt all of there eyes on me, "why the fucking looks" I shrugged. "Look, it's pretty logical, shes wanted on the streets and Vladimir is still out there, it just wouldn't feel right leaving her on her own" I said with my arms crossed, seeping back into my chair.

"Did she agree" asked Zack. "No, I kinda rushed because kai called me right about then, but I told her we'd talk about it" I replied.

They were quiet for a moment, We continued to discuss other matters. But I couldn't shake the feeling in my stomach that Jayda was up to no good with Stella.

I'm probably just overthinking.

Stella POV:
I started to run but my legs buckled out from underneath me, probably from the intense feeling of nervousness I was feeling erupt within me. Like a storm.

As I lay limp on the floor I quickly pulled myself up and ran into the car. Jayda immediately sped away leaving nothing but a messy front yard in our wake.

"Ahahahaha, man Stella your a really crazy girl you know that" said Jayda in a tone that washed out any form of maturity.

We had been egging and vandalizing houses and buildings for the past hour. "Uh yeah, sure Jayda" I replied nervously as she sped down the road.

"Say, uh Jayda it's around one in the morning and I'm pretty exhausted plus Dante must be home by now" I rambled I'm in the car hoping that she would take me home.

"Um, I don't think so. If he was home by now he would've called me" she said grinning.
"Could you please just make sure?" I asked in a desperate tone. I was very paranoid.

She let out a weak huff and nodded. We made a turn and pulled into a parking lot, Jayda pulled out her phone and called a contact called "Lilian".

"Whose that?" I asked. "Someone at the warehouse, I'm calling to make sure Dante's there" She said

                      Dante POV:

As we were in the middle of discussing incoming shipments, Lilian's phone began to ring. "Oh, sorry boss it's Jayda, I'll just forward the call" she said about to swipe the end call button.

"No, don't. Answer and put her on speaker" I said calmly. I knew something was up, Jayda would have called me if something was wrong.

"U-uh sure Boss" she said answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Jayda?" She asked. "Hey Lilian is Dante still at the warehouse?" She asked. Lilian exchanged a communicative glance with me and gave a soft "yes he's in a meeting downstairs why?".

"I'll regret it later but I was really bored and took Stella on a field trip" she giggled through the phone. I could feel my anger start to swirl.

"Um Jayda-" Lilian began to speak but was cut off by Jayda. "I basically dragged her ass out of bed and we've been driving around egging houses and stuff since" she continued.

I clenched my jaw and swiped the phone from Lilian's hands "Jayda where the fuck are you" I yelled into the phone enraged.

"Ummm, at a store parking lot" she croaked out at my rage. "Send me your fucking location and stay there" I yelled into the phone.

"Kai come with me" I said as I stood up and rushed out of the door.

-damn lol so Jayda might die
-what do you think Dante will do when he finds the girls
-and what will happen to Stella?
-updating soon-💙