When Characters Meet (2)

Start from the beginning

                “No one knows your last name because, as we’ve already established, SkeneKidz is a total bitch,” Rio said.

                “Sebastian, say words,” Evan commanded, poking his boyfriend.

                “I’m…a little busy,” Sebastian said, shaking his head a little. “That guy is very sparkly.”

                “That guy is very fabulous,” Dimitri corrected with a smirk. “And he STILL has fully functional ears, dear.”

                Evan gasped in horror. “Are you cheating on me with that guy? Sebastian, you’re a cheater and a pedophile!” Evan stomped away, over to Dimitri. “Stay away from my boyfriend you sparkly whore!” He slapped Dimitri and stomped away again, this time over Ethan. “Hello, you are adorable and I claim you as mine.”

                “I was just slapped by a strange boy,” Dimitri informed Theo.

                “Ethan is mine!” Will said with a scowl, stepping in front of him protectively.

                “Ethan is enjoying this guy’s physical appearance,” Ethan said, peeking around Will to eye Evan.

                “Little Theodore! I was slapped by a strange boy,” Dimitri repeated to Theo.

                “Huh? Yea, that’s great Dimitri,” Theo said dismissively, watching Misha. “That guy is really dorky. He’s making puns.”

                “Hey, my puns may be cheesy, but I think they’re pretty gouda,” Misha said and laughed at himself.

                “Oh my god. I don’t know him,” Collie groaned, scurrying away to Benji Bryant and Gideon Marchesane, who had just entered.

                “Uh…sorry we’re late,” Benji said.

                “And another one. Benji Bryant, Mitch Marion, and Ant Andrews,” Theo said with a sigh.

                “You’re Ethan’s boyfriend, right? I’m Rio. You’re sexy,” Rio said to Will.

                “Hit on anyone but my boyfriend,” Ethan said, shoving Rio away.

                “I’m like Ethan but taller and Spanish,” Rio said with a grin and a wink. “Want to experience it? I can make you scream ay dios mio all night.”

                “I can barely stand Ethan. Why would I want another Ethan?” Will said, stepping away from the cousins. “I’m going to go flirt with someone else and hope I can find someone with less sarcasm.”

                “Oh, you’re attractive. If you’d like to swap sarcasm for glitter, I’m here,” Dimitri said with a wink.

                “You quote Hamlit. I don’t want you,” Will said, walking around him and over to Jace. “Hey, you’re pretty attractive.”

                “This is going to end badly. I’m perfectly fine with it,” Jace said, eyeing Will carefully.

                “You seem like the only normal person here,” Theo said, going over to Sebastian.

                “Watch out. My boyfriend might slap you,” Sebastian said with a sigh. “Evander, are you behaving?”

                “DON’T CALL ME THAT. AND YOU ARE NOT MY MOM,” Evan whined.