It'll Always Be You

Frankie

    Grace spent the rest of the night and all day in my studio. She slept most of the day, which is very unusual for her. Since I can’t make breakfast without starting a fire, I made coffee and brought it to her. I sat on the couch and moved some of Graces hair out of her face.

    “Hey,” I whispered, gently nudging Grace. She moved a little before opening her eyes.

    “Hey, what time is it?” Grace asked still half asleep.

    “Two in the afternoon.”

Grace sat up in shock. She basically ran into the house and got herself ready for the rest of the afternoon.

    “I have to tell you something.” I said as I watched Grace put on her make up.

    “What is it?”

    “I guess Nick has Briannas number. He texted her. The kids know, I’m assuming Robert and So know by now, too.”

    Grace stopped dead in her make up tracks. She got up and started packing the room.

    “They better not want to talk about this, I’m not ready. Not yet.” Grace said, clearly scared.

    I stood in front of her to stop her and hugged her. I couldn’t even think of anything to say to calm her down a little. I was feeling the same way she is right now. It’s ironic that I’m not lying under the table downstairs begging for Grace to rub my sternum.

    “Do you want me to rub your sternum?” I said trying to make Grace laugh.

    “No,” Grace snapped laughing, “but I think I know a way you can help.”

    “How’s that?”

    “I want you to fuck me.”

I looked at Grace with wide eyes. I never thought that sentence would come out of Graces mouth. After a very short moment of processing what just came out of Graces mouth, I nodded.

    “Like down. And trust me.” I smiled.

I gently started kissing Grace, putting my left hand on Graces gorgeous face. My right hand made its way to Graces chest. I felt her breathing become more rapid. I slowly slide my hand down Grace's body to the waist of her pants. I pulled away and looked into her gorgeous ocean blue eyes. Before I could ask, Grace nodded he head, giving me permission to go further down. She sat up and took her shirt off, revealing two perfect breasts pushed up a little by a bra.

    “Let me know if you get uncomfortable at all, ok?” I whispered. Grace nodded again. I unbuttoned her pants and started to pull them off. I threw them to the side and put myself between Grace, looking at her gorgeous womanhood. I started teasing, kissing her thighs, the everywhere but her lips.

“Frankie, stop teasing, I need you.” Grace moaned.

I put my face between Graces thighs and started pleasurng her. I brought my fingers down to her opening and sold two inside. I slid them in and out, Graces moans started getting louder. I could feel her orgasm start. I slowed down to let it build. I started again, Graces moans again getting louder as she orgasmed underneath me. A minute later, I lied down next to Grace, holding her hand as I stared at her.

“Are you ok?” I whispered. Grace nodded and smiled with glee. She got up out of bed and went to the end of the bed.

“Do these look right to you?” Grace laughed.

I put my hands over my face in embarrassment. I started laughing then got up and kissed Grace again.

“You look perfect. I love you.” I smiled.

“I love you, too.” Grace smiled back.