"Why didn't you tell me?"

A/N: I didn't realize how short this chapter was until I actually sat down to type it. So, I'm sorry it's so short. I'm also sorry if this story is really boring. I'm trying to make it exciting. Hopefully it's working. One more thing: the gif that you al see I found it on tumblr. I didn't make it, it doesn't belong to me. Otherwise, enjoy! 😊

Third Person

Grace and Frankie parked the car in the parking lot of Buds apartment building. It was the first time they'd been here since the pregnancy was announced and Coyote almost caught them. Their nerves were hitting them like a few hundred freight trains (if that's even physically possible).
"I need a drink." Grace thought to herself.
"I need a couple of joints. And maybe a few drinks." Frankie said sighing.
Grace chuckled a little.
"What's funny?"
"I just thought the same thing."
"Should we go in?"
"Not yet. I need another moment to emotionally prepare."
Both women sat there, silent and motionless.

Buds Apartment

Getting off the elevator didn't feel real. The moment Frankie stepped off the elevator, it felt like everything around her just stopped. Walking to Buds door didn't seem to happen. Frankies legs wouldn't move. Grace walked back over when she realized Frankie wasn't with her.
"Frankie, come on. We have to do this. Everything's going to be ok, I'm right here with you. I'll never leave your side." Grace assured Frankie as she took her hand.
"Mom, Grace, what are you two doing here?" Bud asked surprised.
"We have to talk to you about something." Grace replied nervously.
"Sure, come in." Bud stepped back and opened the door a little more to let the women in.
Grace and Frankie sat down on the couch. There were a few moments of silence.
"Bud, your mom and I have some news." Grace started.
"Is dad dead? Did Robert have another heart attack?" Bud asked with worry in his voice.
"No. Sol and Robert are fine, it's about Grace and I." Frankie replied.
"We're in love, Bud."
Bud was silent, his mouth slowly opening in shock. He looked like he was about to say something but instead he smiled and hugged Grace and Frankie.
"I'm so happy for the both of you. Even though I already knew." Bud smiled.
"Coyote and Brianna don't know yet. At least we think they don't, anyway. They almost caught us kissing the day you told us about Allisons pregnancy. You knew?!" Frankie said.
"Yeah. What'd you tell them?"
"That she was checking my make-up."
"Do dad and Robert know?"
"Not yet. But I think they might because Robert's calling me." Grace sighed.
Grace left the room.

Grace

"Hello." I answered.
"You and Frankie are together?" Robert asked excitedly.
"Yeah, we are." I smiled.
"How long?"
"Only a couple months."
"Grace, I'm so happy for you."
"I was kind of hoping to come out to you differently than this."
"Who else knows?"
"Pretty much everyone except Sol, Coyote and Brianna."
"Sol knows, I just told him. Coyote and I were talking after you and Frankie left the day Bud told us about the pregnancy. He knows. I don't know if Brianna knows or not. Do you want me to tell her?"
"No. Frankie and I will handle that. Thanks though, Robert."
"No problem. Grace, I love you."
"I love you, too."
I smiled as I hung up the phone and walked out to be with Frankie and Bud. I sat down and I could tell I was pale just by the way Frankie was looking at me and holding my hand.
"Sol and Coyote know. Brianna's the only one we have to come out to."
"Coyote's the one that told me after you two left."
"When you told us about the pregnancy?" Frankie asked. She looked at Bud who nodded then looked at me.
"I already know what you're going to tell me, Frankie. 'I told you'"
Frankie nodded in agreement and started pacing the room. Grace continued talking to Bud about the pregnancy.

Back at Home
Third Person

"I wonder if they all knew before we even told them." Frankie said as her and Grace entered the house.
"They probably did, or suspected, but they wanted to hear it from us. Which is fair. In a way, because they all probably had no idea if it was true or not." Grace replied grabbing Frankies hand.
"Yeah, that's true."