Drinking

A/N: So this is going to be the last chapter of this story for now. I just feel I'm losing motivation to keep writing this so I thought it'd be better if I just took a break from this story for now. I will come back and write more for it, I promise. Just not after this chapter. Thank you all for reading this and enjoy this chapter! ❤

Seven Months Later

With Vybrant doing better than ever Grace and Frankie have been filling more orders than they could probably handle. Then they have meetings every week, promotions, interviews to get sponsors. All while trying to keep their relationship together. Which has been harder than ever recently. Grace has been really snappy toward Frankie recently. More than ever, actually. Frankie's been trying her best to stay calm when Grace snaps at her at all.
"Grace, what's going on with you?" Frankie asked as she saw Grace stumble into the room.
"Nothing, I'm fine." Grace slurred.
Outside of her being snappy, Frankie had noticed Grace had been acting different. When she finally noticed Grace was drinking the way she used to, Frankie put her head into her hand in disappointment. She got up and started making coffee. There's things Frankie wants to tell Grace that she can't say while Grace is drunk. When Frankie looked back at Grace, she was gone. She sighed and just brushed it off.
She'll come back. Frankie thought to herself. And hoped. She even prayed and talked to the universe. After half an hour of internal worry, Frankie'd decided it was time to go and look for Grace. She kept calling Graces name to no answer. Frankie was getting more worried as time went on.

Two Hours Later

Frankie and her throat were tired of going up and down the beach looking for Grace. She shook her head and headed back to the house.
"Frankie?!" Grace called from upstairs. Confused, Frankie stood at the bottom of the stairs.
"Yeah?!" Frankie called back.
"Can you come up here real quick?"
"Sure."
Frankie started making her way up the stairs, nervous about what she was going to see. She went slowly. When she got to the bedroom, she saw Graces hair messed up and her shirt half off. Frankie took a huge sigh of relief when she didn't see blood.
"Grace, what happened?" Frankie asked in shock as she looked around at the mess in the room.
"I don't know. The last thing I remember is being on the patio with a martini." Grace replied completely confused.
"What time was that?"
"Around noon, I guess?"
"Jesus chirst, Grace. You've been drunk for five hours? What's been going on with you that you're drinking again?"
"Nothing."
"Grace."
"It's nothing, Frankie, I promise."
"You're getting drunk at noon when you haven't had a drink since right before we got together! Something's going on that you're bot telling me! What is it?"
Grace felt her eyes start to fill with tears. She quickly wiped them to make sure Frankie didn't see her crying. She then shook her head. Frankie could tell that Grace didn't want to talk about it.
"I've been stressed, much more than usual, with filling orders for Vybrant, promoting it, then trying to keep our relationship going. I know drinking isn't the way to go but I don't know how else to deal with this." Grace finally said through her tears. Frankie hugged Grace, hoping to comfort her.
"You could've talked to me, Grace. You know that."
"I know, I know. I didn't want to disappoint you."
"By talking to me? I don't think so, Grace."
Grace smiled a little as she picked up her head. She kissed Frankie on the cheek.
"Will you stop drinking, Grace?" Frankie asked as she ran her fingers through Graces perfect blonde hair.
"I'm scared."
"Of what?"
"Facing my real feelings. I'm so used to drowning them out with martinis."
"Well, welcome to the world. The place where feelings are ok and where you don't need alcohol to drown them out. Everything's going to be ok, Grace. Maybe not today or tomorrow but in time, everything's going to be ok. Don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm always here. It's not like I'm going anywhere."
Frankie pressed her lips to Graces and got up to finish making the coffee she turned off then forgot about.