"You're in love, aren't you?"

Frankie

I took a deep breath and sat down on the bed. After a short moment, Sol sat down next to me. We were jsut silent for a moment. I was trying to build up the courage to tell him about my feelings for Grace. I started to feel tears form in my eyes.

"You're in love with Grace, aren't you?" Sol asked. I looked at him for a moment then nodded as I wiped the tears from my eyes. Sol put his arm around me as I put my head on his shoulder. I felt this sense of relief in telling him.

"Please don't tell anyone, Sol. I beg you. You and Grace are the only two people that know." I begged.

"Grace knows? Since when?" Sol asked shocked.

"Since the night I came back from Santa Fe.

"I won't tell anyone, Frankie, I promise."

"Thank you." I whispered.

Grace

I watched Frankie and Sol walk out of the bedroom. Frankies eyes were all red and puffy. She sat down next to me and took my hand.

"I told him." Frankie whispered to me. I looked at her shocked.

"Ok," Bud started, "Allison and I have something to tell you."

There was a very brief moment of silence.

"Allison's pregnant!" Bud excitedly said. We all sat silent, trying to figure out if it was good or bad. Coyote got up and hugged Bud.

"Oh....wow." Mallory said.

"Yeah.....that's.....great." I said as I hugged Bud.

Everyone stayed a couple more hours before Frankie and I left early. Frankie told me how it went on the ride home.

"Frankie, that's great!" I exclaimed as I hugged Frankie.

"I know, I'm so relieved." Frankie smiled.

Two Weeks Later
Frankie

Grace and I decided to have a night in for ourselves. We watched Ray Donovan and, as usual, he fixed all the things that needed fixing. I looked over at Grace, who looked more radient than ever, and just smiled.

"What?" She smiled back.

"You're so gorgeous, Grace. I love you." I replied.

"Frankie, I've been thinking." Grace said while still looking at the TV.

"What about?" I asked.

"I think I'm ready."

"For what?"

"To have sex with you."

I paused Ray Donovan and took Graces hand. I smiled as I slowly leaned in to kiss her. Grace quickly started kissing me back, soon pinning herself on top of me. I moaned a little as Grace took my hands and pinned them against the back of the couch. She got up, turned off the TV and looked at me seductively. I got up and followed her upstairs.

"I'll be out in a minute!" Grace called from th bathroom.

Grace

I kept pacing back and forth, taking deep breaths, calming my nerves. I know this is what I want, Frankie is all I want. She's my person, I love her with everything I have. She's the only one I want to be with. I thought t myself. It didn't take long for me to decide to go back out there. I took one more deep breath. Ok, here I go. I thought to myself. And opened the door.

Frankie

I heard the door open, I turned to see Grace walking out in her robe. I walked over to her, untied it and put my arms around her waist. We walked over to the bed and lied down. I looked into Graces eyes for a moment before she took my face and kissed me passionately. Her hands made their way to the end of my shirt and started to take it off. Grace looked at me for a moment. I kissed her, hard, and slipped her robe off her shoulders to reveal her perfect breats.

"I want you." Grace whispered to me. I nodded and put my hand between Graces legs, rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes and I could hear her breathing become more rapid. Grace quickly took my hand and put to her opening.

"I wnat you inside me, Frankie." She whsipered. I soon put my fingers inside her and started going in and out. Her rapid breathing soon turned to moaning, which became louder. Grace moaned my name loudly to the point she was almost screaming. Moments later, I felt her orgasm. She lied motionless until I moved to lie down next to her and shook the bed. I took Graces hand.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I'm wonderful." Grace replied smiling and looking back at me. She leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"What now?"

"I want to properly thank you."

Grace climbed on top of me and kissed me. Her hands gently traced my body before slowly taking my pants off. I smiled as I watched her head go between my legs, her tongue soon was on my clit. My breathing quickend, I put my hands in Graces hair.

"Grace! Oh my god, Grace! I want you inside me." I moaned. I soon felt Graces fingers inside me. They slowly went in and out, after a few moments, I orgasmed. I saw Grace come up and put her head on my chest.

"I love you." Grace whispered.

"I love you, too." I whsipered back as I kissed the top of Graces head.