I Love You

A/N: If you follow me on twitter you'll know that I said earlier today that I'd have chapter seven up by the end of tonight. Well, here it is. With two hours of Saturday to spare. I'm low key proud of myself.

That Night

"Grace!" I called through the door as I knocked.

"Come in!" the voice called back. I opened the door to find Grace in bed reading. I walked over and sat at the end of the bed where Grace is sitting. I wanted to make this huge speech about how much I love her and all the things I love about her. But I could figure out where to start, my mind as all over the place.

"I have to tell you something." I said.

"Are you ok?" Grace asked as she put down her book beside her.

"I'm in love with you, Grace. When you kissed me the night before I left, that was I knew that you were feeling what I'd felt for so long. That's also when I knew for sure that you're my person. I love you so much."

I looked at Grace who looked like she was about to cry but she's also smiling at me. She took my hand and just held it for a moment. She put her other hand on my face.

"What about Jacob?"

"Oh crap, that's right. He deserves to know. I'll go call him." I sighed as I got up and dialed his number. My breath was shaking, along with the rest of my body. I almost hung up the phone when I heard a deep voice answer the phone. Everything stopped for a second. All I could hear now was my heart rapidly beating.

"Frankie, where are you? I've been looking for you all day." Jacob asked worriedly.

"I'm in San Diego. With Grace. I left around three this morning."

"Why?"

"I'm in love with her, Jacob. I always have been. I thought I was coming for a visit but I think I want to stay for a while."

"How long's 'a while?'"

"Possibly the rest of my life.

I heard a sigh on the other end of the phone followed by the three beeps that told me he'd hung up. I put my phone down on the island in the kitchen for a moment before going back up to be with Grace. She'd started to talk about something involving being happy that I'm back but I wasn't paying enough attention to know exactly what it was she was saying.

"Frankie, are you listening?" Grace asked.

"No, I'm sorry, I wasn't. What were you saying?"

"Never mind. How'd it go with Jacob?"

"He asked me how long I was staying and I told him possibly the rest of my life."

"I thought you were just visiting."

"So did I. But when I saw you on the platform this morning, I knew I wanted to stay...forever."

Grace smiled as she put her hand on top of mine and rubbed her thumb back and forth on the back of my hand. I looked into those gorgeous blue eyes of the stunning blonde across from me. Every time I don't feel like myself, I just have to think about Grace and everything's ok.