Chapter 15: the end

Emily POV***

I kissed Russel. Right in the park by the fountain under the full moonlight. It was epic and perfect and romantic and everything LyLeng wasn't. His lips are soft against mine. He never pulls away and never tries to. He wants me as much as I want him. Russel tastes like mint and strawberry. And by the way he moans into my mouth, I guess I must taste pretty good, too.

Everything was perfect until I got this pain. A terrible pain flooding-not through my whole body- but through just my mind. I pull away from Russel and clutch my head again. So many thoughts, so many visions, so many people.

There's a girl in a Hawaiian dress that's red with white leaves. She kisses another girl who's short and sort of mousy looking, with black buzz cut hair. I groan, "Minnie...Lilo..." Then I see a girl with full out white hair. She has a snowflake in her hand and she gives it to me before making the entire room flow white with snow. "Elsa?" I grit my teeth. A girl stands beside the white haired one. The girl had red hair with a single white streak. She giggles and plays with a little snowman. More snowmen come. And other people. So many people. So many names. Too many!

I scream out all the names that come to mind. "ANNA, OLAF, OLLIE,OLIVIA, OLIVE! COLLETTE, MIKE WAZOUSKY! DASH, BOB, JACK JACK,HELEN, VIOLET! CEILIA! JR! KITTY!" Then I feel peace. Complete and total peace, like the eye of a storm. I open my eyes which I hadn't realized I closed. Everything is swirling around me and changing. Disappearing and fading. Just moving about too fast for me to exactly know what it is that's moving.

I freeze in place. What was happening again? I ran away from LyLeng....who was that again? Wait but who was I talking about? I can't remember what was happening... Must have phased out there.... Oh well. I'm good now. More time to talk with Talla.

Sully POV***

I watch time swirl around the hovercraft with us in it. I turn to the Doctor, "Will anyone remember anything? I mean, I remember..." Matt shakes his head, "You're a time traveler now. You see time differently so you'll remember but nobody else will. Because it both had to happen, and never really happened." I nod despite my confusion and ask, "Where- when are we going?" the doctor shrugs, "To the night that starts it all. Emily's wedding." I nod and stay silent.

. Finally Cornelius lands in Russel's side yard, "See you, Mr.Sullivan," he says and shakes my hand. I shake his hand and say goodbye. The doctor shakes my hand, "Nice meeting you sully. Do enjoy the rest of your life, try not to fall into anymore time glitches, and I loved the bowtie. It was very cool." I shake his hand, "Nice meeting you, doctor." then they leave. Before they go, the doctor shouts,"you should try the fish fingers and custard! It's absolutely brilliant!" I laugh and shake my head at his crazy smile, and then they're gone.

Smiling, I run inside. I fixed the mess I made. Everything is okay now. Everything would be okay. Everything would be happy and fine and everything would work out.

Boo POV***

I smile as I speak with Talla. She seems good for Kitty. She'll be good to him, and if she's not good to him I'll make her pay! But she does seem nice. At last, I see him return. My kitty. He smiles at us and hugs me close,"Having a good time?" he asks. I giggle and nod, "Of course I'm having a good time!" He sets me down and blushes looking at Talla. I smile and look between them before taking both their hands and joining then together. "You should go dance. A good slow song is coming up." then I gently nudge them into the dance floor.

. I smile at them. Aw they're so cute! But if she breaks his heart, I'll break her face. Suddenly, I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I giggle and turn to see Russel. He smiles at me and kisses my neck. I lightly moan and lean back against his chest. "I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you," I whisper. Russel nods and kisses my sweet spot again, "Me neither. But thankfully, I've got you forever and I'm never letting you go." I smile and turn around to kiss him on the lips. He tastes like mint and strawberries.