Chapter 7:Time travelers club-uh sorry-union

Sully POV***

        I'm in a hovercraft. A red shiny and probably brand new hovercraft....It's not really something I thought I'd be doing when I woke up today...Is it technically still today? Because I mean, I time traveled so.....Whatever.

        I look at Cornelius as he starts to fiddle with some of the random buttons in his vehicle. (Is a hovercraft a vehicle? I'm not entirely sure but, oh what the heck?) I can't help but ask, "Where exactly is your time machine Cornelius?" He continues to mess with the intruments but answer without meeting my eyes "You're inside of it Mr.Sullivan." Awkwardly I nod and-equally as awkward-let the silence overtake the "vehicle".

        Suddenly, the hovercraft rises and shoots off at breakneck speeds. I gasp and hold onto the chair, instinctly thinking I'm going to go flying out of the craft. But I don't fly out. Nor do I fall out or any other variation of getting "out" of the hovercraft. The scenery beside me is passing by much too fast. I can't keep up with all the colors and movement. Inf act, it's making me dizzy so I close my eyes.

        However, sooner than I thought, everything slows down and stops moving. I open my eyes and see Cornelius looking at me with raised eyebrows, "You okay? I mean, I know the first time travel by hovercraft is a bit fast, but it shouldn't be that bad." I shake my head, "I'm fine. I'll be okay." Cornelius nods, "Come on then." I frown, "Where are we?" He opens the glass dome overhead, "The Time Travelers union. If we're going to right your wrong we'll need to think over what you've done. And we'll need a bit of help from a fellow time traveler..." Cornelius trails off.

        I follow him out of the hovercraft. As we walk, I look around. It looks like any old neighborhood. The building we're appraoching though, looks old and worn out. I frown at it doubting anyone could possibly use this for a club hangout. "This is where the time travelers met up?" I ask unbeliving. Cornelius nods without turning to face me, "Yes. We keep it dipalidated so nobody comes and disturbs us." I nod semi understanding. "When are we?" his is time travel now. I need to be sure of the date. "We're in the year 3 billion. Most of humanity by now has moved to the other side of the Earth since this side of it is in ruins." I nod. "But then...Boo's...dead..." Cornelius nods and start to search through his pocket as we reach the front door, "She is. As is everyone else you knew. Everyone must die Mr.Sullivan. I'm sure you understand that." I nod but still feel terrible, "But, she's supposed die after me. I'm far older than her! She wasn't supposed to die before me. She was supposed to-" Cornelius cust me off, 'She was supposed to have an abusive father. She was also supposed to be kidnapped by Waternoose. She was also supposed to fall in love with Russel but none of that ever happened James." Sighing I nod but then a question bubbles up in me which I cannot ignore.

        "Boo never fell in love with Russel?" I ask grimmly. Cornelius doesn't respond. He just pushes the worn down door open as he enters the room. "I seek to speak with the highest level time traveler." Cornelius says into the darkness. This makes me frown. Is he talking to the open air because I don't see anything....

        But then the empty darkness of the room changes. It shifts and moves and distorts  before settling again. Only now the scene looks comlpletely different. The room is brightly lit, with high white walls, black sofas and wooden desks. A few lamps here and there. And there are people. Like a bunch of people! I see at least five off the bat.

        One of the people I see-a woman with red hair and a scottish accent- comes over to us, "This is him?" Cornelius nods. She looks me over, "Come along then. He's been expecting you." I frown as she leads me and Cornelius through the room. "Who exactly are we meeting?" Cornelius continues to look forward but answers, "An old-very very old- friend of mine. He'll be able to help us fix what you've done." Nodding I continue to follow.