Chapter 2:premonition?

Boo POV*

I smile and toss the tennis ball to Doug for the hundreth time. "Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!" He hollers before running off. As he races for the ball, Russel returns from the kitchen where he was making me cookies. See how sweet he is? I told him Pleakly's home remmedy fixed everything and I wasn't hurting at all. But-being the sweet caring person he is-he made me cookies to make sure I was happy and feeling better.

Immediately after he sets the bowl of two dozen cookies on the outside patio table, I dig in. Never-in the history of mankind-could I, nor anyone else, resist Russel's delicious baking! The cookies were chocolate chip, and had frosting adorning the cookies in elegant designs. The first cookie I devour has a sun design, and the second has a flower. The third has my name on it. Giggling I mumble, "It's like I'm a cannibal." Russel raises an eyebrow at me before letting out a laugh and wrapping his arms around me. Atfer I swallow, Russel kisses me softly and sweetly. My eyes shut immediately, and I feel my cheeks heat with blush. I can't help it, really. Russel just makes me feel all tingly, and always has me wanting more...

He pulls away-what feels like- too soon. He pecks my forehead, "Do you like the cookies?" I nod anxiously and happily, "I love everything you bake!" Then I add, "You know, you're pastries are going to be the cause of me getting fat." Russel chuckles,"Whatever. You're always running around. You won't get fat." I roll my eyes and giggle, "Yeah, but the temptation of your creations will overpower my want to excercise." Before Russel responds, Doug comes running back. Without the ball...

"My friends are here! Lady and Tramp are here to play! Can we go out to the park!? Oh pelase, oh please!" Before I say a word, Russel nods his head anxiously, "Yes! Go ahead Doug! Take as long as you like!" Russel sounds excited... Doug squeals and jumps up on his hind legs to lick my and Russel's faces goodbye. Then he turns and hurries off, "Come on! Come on come on! I can go! Oh boy! Oh boy! Let us go! I am so excited!" Then he barks and I hear him and his friends howling as they run off.

When Doug is gone, Russel takes my hand and leads me inside, "Come on. We've got the house to ourselves." Smiling, I follow Russel inside and plop down on the couch, "Can I have more sweets?" Can't help it, sorry. His creations are just too good. Russel chuckles and nods his head to the coffee table. I look, just noticing it for the first time since we walked in. Oh. My.God!

There is an assortment of treats laid out. Hot chocolate, cupcakes, gummy bears, popcorn, cookies, m and m's, and brownies. SQUEEEE!!! I jump up and tackle Russel in my hug. Russel-not expecting me to do so- falls backwards onto the floor. His body breaks my fall. I gasp, "Are you okay?! I'm so so so so sorry! Please don't be mad at me!" Russel looks at me a moment blankly before bursting out in laughter. His laugh is just so cute and genuine, I join him in the laughter. Soon we're just laughing our butts off and not even caring that we were still lying one atop the other on the living room rug.

Finally, I start to pull away, but Russel stops me and pulls me closer to him. A word is not shared between us before he presses his lips to mine firmly. My heart skips about five beats and my eyes roll back in my head. Russel's hands go around my body and compress me into his chest. Russel's done alot more weights and excersice and stuff over the last five years since...Waternoose... Now, he's got muscles that seem to be made just for my viewing pleasure. He asked if I wanted him to get abs too but I told him no. I loved Russel for everything he was. And I always would. Still, he kept working out and trying to impress me. Guess it was just that macho ego guys got when they had fiances...

As his hands start to slide down my back and closer to my hips, I hear, "Definitely wasn't expecting this when I got home." I break away immediately and look up into the eyes of Mr.Fredrickson. He's got an eyebrow quirked and keeps a poker face besides the eyebrow. "Mr.Fredrickson! I wasn't-pelase don't tell Sully!" Russel hurries. Mr.Fredrickson shakes his head, "It's fine. I'll leave you two alone. You enjoy the house to yourselves. By the way Sully mentioned he wasn't coming home tonight. He's going to babysit Junior until tomorrow morning about noon. You two have the house until then." I smile slightly and nod. (Junior is Celia and Mike's baby. He was just the sweetest little baby! He has mike's looks all around. Like he was a duplicate. But he has Celia's snake hair and suction cup arms.) Russel pipes up, "But where will you be?" Mr.Fredrickson smiles, "David says he'd love to have me over to meet his new companion and relay some of his adventures. Just old men talking for a night about old times, you know. I'll see you two tomorrow."