"I'll give you anything, just please don't take away my company." He latched himself onto Taehyung's knees, his hands trembling as he pleaded.

"I have to look after my sick child. I have to pay for her chemo. Please, I am the only one she has. She can't see me like this; she can't see her father struggling to keep her alive. I will find myself another job after she gets through this but please- please be merciful now. Just for a while, I swear."

All three were staring at him, unable to comprehend the sudden change of air. Jin and Kira went frozen while Taehyung's face remained expressionless.

It was a pathetic sight: a desperate father clinging on to the leg of someone much younger than him, pleading for mercy as he wailed breathlessly. Kira felt something she hadn't felt in a long while towards the man she called her boyfriend: Disgust. Her instincts told her to walk away immediately but she knew that it might end up putting the man in a worse condition.

And so she got up, wrapping her arms gently around the crying man. Taehyung's expression was incomprehensible as she gently led him out of the room, sparing no glance at the gaping boy. It was as if timelines worked different in the room, Taehyung felt like each second in the real world lasted more than a minute in his. When he finally had his senses back, it was too late. He barely caught the dirty gaze Jin threw at him as he tried to comprehend what happened.

It was hard to stop the tears rushing out of the man's eyes but Kira tried anyway. "What's your daughter's name?"

"Y-Yoona."

"Yoona, Yoona sounds like a pretty name. She must be very pretty." She tried softly.

From personal experiences, she knew that a daughter was their father's pride. Despite himself, he shakily took out his phone and showed her a picture of girl child holding a teddy bear in glee.

"I was right, she is beautiful."

Her heart broke at how young the child was. She looked barely around the age of 5- 6, several tooth missing in the front. And to think that she was fighting something as huge as cancer at such a young age pained her even more.

"How about I suggest something? I will pay her hospital bills. I'll take care of any charges that come along the way of the treatment. Anything to make her feel better, I'll help you with it."

The man smiled back at her. "I appreciate your kindness, miss. But I can't let you do that. This is our fight; I can't simply stand by doing nothing. If I can't fight it for her, I want to at least fight along with her. What father would I be if I can't even be there for my own daughter?"

Kira nodded her head slowly. "I... understand. I'll get the company back for you. If buying it back is what it takes, I'll do that. I promise."

The tears he'd been trying so hard to holdback rolled down his stained cheeks once again. He thanked her repeatedly, as he bowed so low that it seemed like he was getting down on his knees until Kira had to prevent him from doing so.

"Please, just call me if you need anything; anything at all." She assured him, helping him into a cab.

The determination on her face was pretty evident, it was clear that she was hell bent on making everything right for that little family as if her own. She was aware of Taehyung's piercing gaze as she walked directly over to Jin.

"Make necessary arrangements, this might be a little heavy on us but I am sure we can manage." She didn't even have to tell anything else but she knew Jin enough to know that he got the point.

"Minjee..." She walked as fast as possible.

"Minjee please let me explain."

"Minjee just listen to me."