Something about that quick action makes me smile. 

Maybe I have a weak spot for hair flips. Or maybe it just looks more alluring than it should because it's Genji.

Genji yawns before glancing at me. He puts two and two together.

Empty office + Hana.

A Cheshire like smile forms on his face making me slightly nervous. I try to quickly back away from him but his long arm length wraps around my waist.

"I'd like my reward now." Genji says huskily. I feel my cheeks turn a shade red.

"Can I take a rain check?" I softly say. Genji shakes his head. His lips already planting kisses on my jaw-line down to the nape of my neck. Each kiss sending a bolt of electricity on my skin.

"No can do, cadet. Listen to your Chief." His voice strict and lustful. I try to calm my hammering heart as I silently stand there. 

I'm too nervous to move. 

His dominance takes over. His tongue glides down to my collar bone. Genji pulls away to see my shy expression, a smile spreading on his face.

He gently takes my hand in his and pulls me out of the lab.

"Let's get some payback." Genji mutters under his breath as the sound of our footsteps clicking on the marble floor echoes in our ears.

"Payback?" I ask him curiously. Genji flashes me a winks. I notice we're heading closer and closer to Jack's office. "Y-You don't plan on us doing it in there are you?" I panic as Genji widens his smile.

"Why not? Jack broke your heart and I'm still mad you fell for him over this hot shot right here." Genji points to himself, his eyes glaring at me as I look away. Genji opens the door and locks it behind him. The sound of the door locking makes me tense.

Genji guides me through the dark office towards Jack's office chair. He pulls me into his lap as one hand rests on the back of my head. We stare into each other's eyes for a moment, Genji whispers to me.

"I'll be gentle." His whisper making me nervous as I feel butterflies in my stomach.

I might as well go along with Genji. I should break out of my shell...for him.

I nod my head feeling my heart race uncontrollably.

"I'm in your care Chief." I whisper sweetly to him. His eyes sparkle, flashing a smile at me.

"Playing along now? I'll treat you even better then. Let's have some fun." His breath tickles me as he nibbles the nape of my neck. A warm feeling growing in my core. He guides my head closer to his pink lips.

My eyes focusing on them as I'm mentally begging to feel the soft touch of our lips together. I wrap my arm around his neck. Genji understands my intention and our lips finally touch. The kisses gentle and slow. Genji grows more passionate the further we kiss. I try my best to keep up with him. Wanting to surprise him, I slide my tongue in between his lips making him gasp.

His crotch hardening underneath my pencil skirt.I try to hide my smile, flattered that I can make him react in such an erotic way. Genji twirls his tongue around mine as I flick my tongue on his. His tongue explores my mouth and I feel my cheeks heat up.

Gripping onto his shirt I feel his free hand rest on my thigh. I squeeze my legs closed afraid of the wet that's probably growing. He softly rubs my thigh as we pull away from our kiss. Our chests heaving from our makeout session.