One day at a time

On Lothal the boy or you can say Teenager Ezra was sitting on the rooftop just watching the imperial patrols seeing if he could make a difference on his home planet,  then as he scanned the street below he noticed something different. As he focused he saw what it was some mando with different shades of colors on her armor both didn't know their fates have been sealed that moment they will face challenges ahead with the Team where the 17 year old Ezra will show his true blue of freedom to the galaxy and himself.

EZRA's POV 

 I stood up thinking things might get interesting let's see where this leads me. As I crept barely a long the edge of the roof but far enough so I wasn't spotted because there's rumors in the streets right now if any civilians on the roofs unless approved by the ISB  would be blasted or worse without hesitation.  I stopped following this mando till I noticed some purple fur ball I thought 'ha ha bet the droids hate his mess in the beds.' But i had my hand on my  heirloom heavy blaster pistol and I had it set to heavy charge so if I needed it a single bolt would be equivalent of the E11s in damage but the pistol had a 3 short burst feature that I love to use. 

Zebs pov 

I was leaning against a wall out of they way of the busy market, Sabine was waiting on the other side of the street. We got intel about imperials will be shipping a create full of credits ( good for fuel and more) , two crates of retired DC-15 long guns which once Sabine heard those things were going to be there she wanted one with a smile that even made me cringe thinking about how she will use it on imperials or heck even me if I pissed her off from a prank gone wrong, then the last part of the shipment was one full crate of medical supplies and one crate of food which seeing how the imperial forces ration food out makes me sick. I heard my com crackle then Kanan said " shipment in your spot in 2 minutes, we are landing the ghost near by Zeb and Sabine copy?" I replied "Copy that let's break some buckets today folks." Then Sabine answered similar but I could see it was one of her explosive happy days which means if she has no boom by the end of today things are going to get very intense tomorrow for the imperialist buckets. 

Sabines POV 

I know Zeb has scanned the streets for patrols but I just had this gut feeling like something is going to happen that wasn't to plan but that's usual. Then I spotted the two speeders just a block away now. 'Easy Sabine not yet' I thought with my hands on both blasters ready. 

Ezra's view

I saw what these 2 were looking at oh today I'm going to have fun today without hesitation I pulled my blaster out took aim at the furthest speeder so the lead one didn't know what was going on I leveled my sight on his chest breathed in relax crack hit him the speeder still going the same speed as this pawn fell off ha ha to easy. I jumped landing in the seat just at the right time to find myself in the middle of the other two that already got the lead guy. I looked at the scene to see the mando to start to take aim at me so I gunned it almost getting hit by the lasat as I wizzed by them I heard someone in the back ground yelling "Dam kid you're gonna learn the hard way!!!!!!." Which I figured was the mando because that's what they are known for.  I sped through the streets that i grew up in blasting the occasional checkpoint troopers on the way out of town. 

Sabine POV 

This dam kid stole our supplies heck he is a crack shot too interesting he looked one year older than me.( side note : me and my girlfriend started dating when I was 18 she was 16 so I'm adding my own touch). We unhooked the supplies ran to the ghost and with Hera walking down the ramp she looked confused then she said " where's the other three crates?" My reply was "some kid blasted that part and he is some where else right now he is well trained though we need to be cautious." Then Kanan came running down the ramp yelling " Get that loaded up your theif has caused some more trouble let's get him out of harms way!!."  As we all loaded up in the ghost and lifted off towards the outside of town where we heard imperial chatter going off the roof this wasn't usual for once.