49

Jungkook and I were in the bed.My back was leaning against his chest as his back was against the bed headboard.

The both of us were taking time to look on the old pictures of us of our childhood and our growing up session that had been taken by my late Grandfather.

He took the pictures of us since we were kids until the both of us were leaving Busan and moved to Seoul.My Grandfather was our photographer back in past time.

"Wow! Looks who didn't have teeth there." I playfully teased,while pointing at a picture which about a little boy in blue shirt,a pair of tracksuit,was crouching down whilst looking at the camera with a bright smile till his uncomplete line teeth were noticable.

I chinned up to look on Jungkook's face which his eyes were already on me.He narrowed his eyes with scrunched his big nose.Meanwhile,I just sheepishly smiling as I just win as Jungkook didn't fight back.

But,I was wrong.

"Ouh..You're provoking me huh?Wait up." He said as his hand that hold the picture album directly slipped over the pages.My attention on him,turned to the album immedietly.

We were in back hugging position in the bed.As Jungkook's arm was encircled my waist with the same hand held the album for ease me to see the picture clearly.

"Gosh..Guess who still drinking milk in baby bottle even she already 12 years old!" My eyes widened upon hearing that statement and my eyes indirectly glued onto a picture of a girl with baby bottle in her hand.

"Jungkook!!!!" I slammed close the photo album with Jungkook's giggles fulled up the silence atmosphere in the room.I took the album from his grip and hugged it tightly onto my chest to prevent from Jungkook's hand to take it back.

He still laughing out loud behind me whilst I was pouting,being sulky. Feeling embarrassed in the moment knowing that he already knew my biggest secret that I hide for all my entire life.

My face was burning in every single time his laughs entered my ears and replayed in my mind.

"Nothing to be embarrassed,love.I know it already." He tightened back his arms around me and rested his chin over my shoulder,made me turned still on my spot without have chance to move an inch.

"Still embarrassing dude." I slapped the photo album against his arm and again he was laughing. Jungkook gently pulled away the album from my grip and out it on the night stand and I just let him be,not fighting against his deed.

Jungkook encircled my body again, pressing my back against his hard chest which turned out-no more gap between both of us.

"Syorryyyy" He said cutely.How come this big guy being this cute.I sighed and tilted my head onto his direction. His eyes locked with mine.

I held his jaw with my hand and traced his cheekbone with my thumb. Before I uttered any of word,I closed the gap between our face with my lips glued onto his in a quick peck.

"You know I cannot being mad in a long term with you." I said after I pulled back the kiss.He smiled."I know.But..You still will not be the first one who say sorry."

I pointed my lower lips,"You really know me well,huh?Husband."

"Do I need to repeat the reason why?" As he asked that,I shook my head.I knew the reason already.He always said that.He always said why he love me so much.It the same reason goes to this matter.

Jungkook kissed my forehead before the two of us end up by laid on the bed in each other arms.My head was against his firm chest which could able myself hear his calm heartbeat against it.

"Tonight will be the last night we stay at Halmonhi house.Okay?" Jungkook reminded me as I nodded my head against his chest.

He had told me before,we will continue our vacation at somewhere further than halmonhi's house. Because of that,Jungkook planned for us to stay at hotel for the rest nights to ease our job from getting more exhausted than we would be.

"Have you remember anything about me?" Jungkook's sudden question opened my eyes abruptly from my shutting eyes just now as I had been in deep thoughts with his calm heartbeat as my lullaby in my ears.

"Not too much." It's guilty me for saying that because I didn't want to make sad him.He would have high hope for me to remember him after whatever we gone through in this vacation.

As I didn't listen his reply after I uttered the statement,I chinned up my face to look up at him.His eyes were already on me.His big dark eyes were shining and sparkling with loves and cares as he looked onto me.

But,behind the shinning and the sparkling gaze,I knew his gaze was sorrow soon he listened to my answer.Thus,I'm saying,"I'm sorry."

Jungkook just lit up a smile on his plump lips."Why you say sorry?That's not your fault.It didn't seem we have not try anything right?We did,just the memories didn't comeback yet.That beyond our possibility,love.So,it's fine.No need to say sorry."

He stroke my hair with his long fingers,tucking some strands of my hair behind my ear as it revealed my whole face infront of him.

"Who knows.But I know deep in your heart,you're sad.That I still could not remember you."

"That's true.I am sad knowing the truth.But love,what we can do?We had try many things already.Just,not the right time yet the memories would come back.We cannot force it.It would just harm you.Just like what Taehyung hyung said.If we force you to remember the lost memories,it would turn out worst.So,what we can do now is just be patient.I didn't want you to get sick.Okay?"

He raised his brows with the doe eyes stared onto me with full of love.I pouted my lips whilst said,"Can you just let me win even a time?You always be the winner since highschool time."

Jungkook then was laughing and digging my head against his chest, tightened his mascular arms around me,so do I.

"I need to be the winner if I want to win your heart,Jeon Jiyeon."

***

Don't forget to tap the star below.Thank you for read and for those who vote.Do leave comments too.Feel free to share with your friends.

Thank you💕