46

The tapping sound of keyboard was echoed in this office room.This room that I just mentioned was not the one at my company.

This room just inside my house where I use as my work room if I brought my uncomplete works to home.

Since I had been gone for two weeks,I have so many works to finish before the day that Jungkook had book for the so called honeymoon.

By hook or by crook I need to finish the all works before I left for the vacation.I could not let the works on Minhyun oppa's care again.

I knew he is my personal assistance and his job was taking care about thing when I was not around.But,I didn't want to burden him yet again.I already gave him hard time before and I didn't want to repeat the same thing again.

Just let me complete it by myself without letting other people do it for me.

"Since when being either Park or Jeon didn't let you to greet your guest huh?"

I heard the sarcasm voice that coming from my back and I just ignored it.As the door was at behind which made me backfacing him,I didn't know what kind expression he had on his face.

"Jiyeonㅡ"

"Jihoon..I need to complete this okay..I'm sorry for not been there to greet you and others.But Jungkook was there so it doesn't matter." I defened myself from gotten attack by his sharp words even after this I guessed I would got it too.

"I know Jungkook was there but at least show your face and then you can excuse for your works.That's not hard right?"

He fought back.Talking with Jihoon evenif or should just say most to bicker,Jihoon always end up by winning.Meanwhile me,lose over him and kept myself quiet.

Instead talking back,I was focusing on my work on the screen laptop.Ignored his presence in the room for a moment until his hand appered infront of my eyes and he suddenly pushed the screen one downwards to close the laptop.

I shrieked.Before it compeletly closed,I directly brushed his hand away from the screen.I gave him my pair of narrowed eyes which I earned his as paid.

"You're not giving your attention when I was talking."

"Like I told you brother,I need to complete it."

"What the most important,me or your work?"

I looked at him who was leaaning his side against the desk I'm working now and I shut my eyes,took a deep breath while I twirled the flexible chair towards the laptop again.

I heard he sighed.I press the button 'SAVE' and I shut down the laptop. Again,I twirled to face him on my side.

"Satisfied?" I asked with my hand pushed down the screen to close the laptop completly.

He grinned,showed his line teeth without feeling guilty at all.

"I love you." He leaned in and kissed my forehead.My eyes fluttered closed soon his lips touched my forehead.It's been awhile I have this interaction with him.

"You should not over work on yourself sister." He said concernedly as settled himself on the desk that I had work just now.

"I was not over work.Just,try my best to finish it quickly."

"I know.But..if you stay infront of the laptop in long term..your eyesight degree will get higher than it already is.You should take rest too.Spend time with your husband.Have you spend wisely with Jungkook?"

I pouted and leaned my back against the flexible chair.Pushed the bridge of my glasses whilst thinking.

"We did."