40

It past midnight already.My parents and Jungkook's had left same like the other too.Since I had came back,they left me to stay with Jungkook alone.

After he said,Who are you to me,there I know he seriously forget everthing about me.I know even myself could not remember who he is to me yet but I could feel he is someone special in my life.

But,in this case..Does he would feel the same?

Even if our marriage didn'r reach a year yet but I'm sure,both of us had many memories together.Either bitter or sweet.It hurt me when I remembered that he would be forget about those memories too.

I deserve this,didn't I?

This would be the feeling that Jungkook had face before when we met for the first time.Whenever I didn't know,I could not remember who he is to me.

Now...I felt the pain.

It seriously so painful.I could not bear with it anymore.I had chanted to myself for million times,convinced myself that Jungkook will remember me,everything will be fine and please stop crying.Since I'm so tired to cry again.

But it just met failure.I still end up by crying and crying again.After Jungkook made such the statement,I just smiled and without say anything after that,I directly left the place.

I could not confront him in this such time.My world,my love and my husband forget who am I.Forget who is Jiyeon to him.Forget his own wife.

My world instantly collapsed and shattered into pieces which no one could attach them again.

This would be a punishment to me.A punishment for leaving him without let him know where had I been. Leaving him all alone when he need his wife on his side.

Leaving him whenever he need his wife to encourage him.Leaving my responsibilty as a wife behind.

I'm sorry.

Tears rolled on my cheeks again and end up by dripped on the mattress that I had laid on.My eyes could not tear away from his sleeping form.

Jungkook had fall a sleep but I was still not.I just could not.Being on his side right now gave me mixed feeling.

Between excitement and guilty.

It happy me as I finally could stay on his side,in the same bed as him right now.And of course,I climbed in the bed silently after Jungkook fall asleep.

Once I stared deeper onto him,it turn me to guilty as remembered that he got into accident is because of me.

People maybe said that was not my fault but I felt that was my fault. Jungkook would not got into the accident if I just stay on his side,be in his arms without leaving him and stay away from him.

Right?

I shifted my gaze from his charm face towards his firm chest.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for making you worried.I'm sorry for making you waiting.I'm sorry for making you confuse.I'm sorry.I'm sorry Jungkook."

"I'm scared for losing you.I'm scared if Yena take you from me.I'm scared if you believe her than me.I'm scared if you leave me after what she said."

"She with you but I'm not.She encourage you but I'm not.She look you up and down in your hardship but I'm not.She did everything,stay on your side,give you support..But....I'm not."

"I'm not on your side.I'm not give you support.I'm not encourage you. Instead..I leave you.She said the truth right,Jungkook?I know you love me but..Do I deserve your pure love?"