58

Jungkook POV

"Honey..Honey..wake up.Kookie-ah..wake up."

My body was slightly shaking which drove me to open my eyes.As I opened my heavy eyelids in half way while turned to the direction,Jiyeon's sitting figure welcomed my eyes.

A small smile formed on my lips.I took her head towards me and kissed her on the forehead."What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm hungry."

"You're hungry?" She nodded her head with pouted lips.I just shook my head upom her cute deed.I spun around to other side,taking my phone by the nightstand.

As I was looking over my phone,the clock shown right 3 a.m. Again,I woke up in this early hour.This is not my first time.Since Jiyeon confirmed pregnant,she usually wake up in this hour.With the same reason....

Hungry.

"What you want to eat this time?" I tucked some strands hair behind her ear.She seem fresh as her face was not looks lime sleepy at all.Not like my face,since my eyes were still hard to open.Even now while talking to her,my eyes still half open.

"Ramyeon." She replied and pursed her lips after that with her lower lips enveloped her upper one.

How can she be this cute.Excspecially when she is pregnant.

"I already went to kitchen.I don't wanna wake you up but when I found none ramyeon in the cabinet,I need to wake you up too.Sowwy" She grinned while tugged my shirt playfully.I smiled on that.

"Seem like we run of ramyeon stock,right?" She nodded.

"So..where you wanna go to eat?" She pouted her lips as she was thiniking. Her fingers were busy playing with mine.

"Let's just go to 7E.I'm sure there have ramyeon." Her face lightened upon the remarks.

"Then,let's go."

---

"You're not going to eat?" She asked me with her mouth was puffy with ramyeon.

We were at 7E now.Since it already late,we just end up by eating ramyeon here at the desk which provided in the store.

"Don't talk when you're munching. You will choke." I said while tucked some strand hair behind her ear.She just nodded and continued eating.As she swalloed the left over in her mouth,she turned to look at me again.

"You're not answering my question yet,Jungkook." She pouted. "About I'm not eating?" She nodded her head.I smiled towards her with my hand travelled her head,caressed her haor softly."Just by looking you're eating already make me full."

She snickered before smacked me on my arm.We laughed after that. "Cringeeeeeeee,Jungkook."

"Don't talk like you didn't know me love." I kissed her on the cheek. "Wanna have some?" She showed me her ramyeon cup which almost finish.

I shook my head,reject it politely whilst thanked her for asking.Once she nodded her head and continued,I placed my side of face on my back of hand over the table,admiring her eating.

"I'm glad to have you as my wife, Jiyeon." I spoked.That took her attention from her ramyeon to me instantly.

Noticing that have some stain of ramyeon sauce over her corner lips,I wiped it right away before I licked my own finger of it.

"Why you said that?" She asked, bewildered."Omma said,when a pregnant women crave on something it would be hard to find what they want to eat.But,my sweety love here,just craving for ramyeon.And some sausages too.Just like before,you just crave for ice cream,jelly,chocolate cake..something easy to find..just the matter is..it would be on 3.am."