52

The shining sunshine that slipped off between the curtain of the window, awaken me from my soundly sleep. The warmth kissed my face gently and my eyes slowly fluttered open,one by one.

Whenever I was shifting my posture on the bed,the lock around my waist tightened and a deep groan echoed in this silent morning room.

That realised me something.

In our back hug position while laid on the bed,I slowly shifted the posture to look at him behind me.

"Urhm.." He groaned and slightly pulled me more closer towards his bare chest in his sleep,with his eyes were still closed.Silently I chukled on his cute behaviour.

Why he looks so different now?

I brushed off his bangs over his forehead,traced my fingers over his apple cheek bone,caressed under his closed eye,admired how perfect his beauty is.

The way he sleep infront of me made me need to think twice,is this seriously Jungkook in the past night or what.In the morning he was looking so innocent like baby while sleeping but last night was unexpectable.

Remembering about what just happened last night,it warming my cheeks.Feeling embarrassement showered over me.That was my first time I exposed myself infront of him.

I tightened the hug,digging my face against his bare firm chest,hiding my red tomato face looks like.

"You awake?" His hoarse voice in the morning,such a sexy one.I snapped my head up to look at him.His half opened eyes,were already on me.Looks he still sleepy.

"Am I waking you up,honey?Sorry." I reached up towards his silky brown hair and stroked it softly.A small smile formed on his lips with now his closed eyes.

"You're not,I'm waking by my own." He uttered slowly as his voice was about to vanish in second later.

He seriously sleepy right now.

I arched my back abit and tried to reach his face level.Caressed his soft cheek and closed the gap as I placed a soft kiss on his lips.Took my surprised,he tightened his arm around my waist and rest one hand behind my head as he deepened the kiss.

From the gentle one,it turn to rough without unexpected.He moved, hovered over me with one of his arm supported his weight while the other was cupping my face with his thumb caressed my cheeks.

"Hah."

Jungkook stared deeply in my eyes so do I am.The both of us were breathing heavily.Our breeze were mixing.

"Wanna go to round two,huh?" Jungkook teased.I purked my lips and smacked his chest which he directly giggle.He ploppled his weight beside me again after gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Don't make me paralyze.Even now I don't think I can walk,Jungkook." I dove my face against his bare chest. He encircled my bare body and pressed against his.Stroking my hair smoothly while said,

"Am I went so hard last night?"

"Jungkook,stop it.That embarrassing."

Jungkook giggled.As I felt his lips pressed over my head,I know he gave me a soft kiss there.

"Okay²,as you said so..Let just stay in bed until you feel better."

°°°

Out of places,Jungkook and I end up by going to mall.I also didn't know why we went here.

Jungkook's hand firmly held mine with our fingers were intertwined together.Since we came here without any ideas why,we just walked around,strolling the hall way and enjoy see the stuffs.