22

"Jeon Jungkook!!!"

I seriously didn't wanna to get my entire outfit wet of my sweat due to chase after him right now,early in the morning.

But..

That jerk really need to learn his lesson!How dare he opened my phone without my permission?!He changed my wallpaper with something else!Not my pic with Jeremy anymore.

"Catch me if you can!!!" He provoked me,ran away more further.Thus I quickened my pace, running towards him.

Why he was so fast..

Our stomps feet were echoed in the house.I would not give up until I caught him by my own.I wanted to smack his head,hit his chest and kick his a$$!!!!!

Gosh,I really mad at him right now!!

"Yah!Jeon Jiyeon!!!If you cannot catch me..That mean,you're slower than a turtle!!!!"

He dashed away as those last word escaped from his lips.It left me hang my mouth open.

That jerk really?!!!

"Yah!!Jeon Jungkook!!!!!"

I fastened my speed even more until some thoughts hit me which made me abruptly stop from running.

"Yah!Park Jiyeon!If you cannot catch me,that mean you're slower than turtle!"

"Yah!!!!!I'm nnnnottttt!!!!"

I ran and ran towards him.Soon he noticed my pace start faster than before,he quickened his step but it didn't went further as I jumped onto him from his back.

Both of us rolled down on the beach sand.Our shirt got dirt by it but I ignored it.

I wrapped my arms around him to avoid him from ran away."Say the one who himself is a turtle." I stuck my tounge,mocking him.

He groaned and rolled his eyes."I'm not a turtle.I just gave you chance to catch me,duh.." He bumped our forhead out of the blue which gave me painfull pain.

"That hurt.pabo.I hate you." I loosened my arms from him and pushed him away.When I was about to got up,he pulled me towards him,encircled my body with his arms.

"Fine.Fine.I'm sorry.Its that really hurt?" He corncernedly said while caressed my forehead gently.

"Still I hate you."

Then his lips landed upon mine.My eyes wider with his sudden action.

"One more time you said,I hate you towards me..I will kiss you again."

"We just seven,Jungkook..And you kiss me?" I covered my lips,disbelief on what just had happen.Whilst he was laughing.

"Hey!That not funny!"

"Whatever..Now..lets get up and continue to build our sand castle."

Jungkook voice snapped me to the reality."Are you give up already?" With that cocky face he looked at me but I didn't care about it.

As that memory replayed again in my mind,my expression slightly changed which got noticed by him.

"Hey are you okay?" His face turned to the caring one.Without I answer him,I directly ran pass him,towards a place that I threw my phone.

Living room.

"Jiyeon!"

He shouted but I ignored it.I heard his step getting closer still I remained to search for my phone.Soon I got it,I directly pressed the home button.The wallpaper pop on the screen.