34

Jungkook POV

After done the meal Jihoon brought to me I started done my morning routine.Going to shower and so on.

I looked over the mirror,stared on my reflection.Even after done showering and got dress,my eyes still red and puffy.

More I stared on the mirror more I could see Jiyeon's reflection on the mirror.

She was having a smile on her face while shaking her head.She was pointed towards her eyes which she gestured me to not to cry again.

Without I noticed,a tear already welled up in my eyes.

I miss you.Please comeback.

I shook my head and wiped the tears which remained to roll down on my cheek.I smiled towards my illusion Jiyeon's reflection.

"I'm not crying.Please come back."

She nodded her head and slowly her form vanished.I shut my eyes,took a very sharp breath.

I was trying to held the tears in but I couldn't.It was strong that I could not imagine.I end up by fall on the floor,in knee position.

I miss you.Please come back.

I clutched my shirt over my chest tightly,trying to endure the tight knot in my chest.Tears were falling again like waterfall over my face.

"JungㅡOh my god,Jungkook!" I heard Yoongi hyung's voice by the door but I was too weak to respond on it.I couldn't.

He rushed his step towards me and directly pulled me into a hug.Patting my back as he was soothing me from being in those hard situation.

"I miss her,hyung."

"I know,I know.All of us miss her.You cannot be like this." Yoongi hyung reassured.

But it didn't stop me from crying.It just became so hard as my body was shaking violantly and my crying sound become more louder.

I'm sorry.

Just like that,my head slightly spinning.My vision started blurry.My body became lighten.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

°°°

I felt something warm dabbing against my head.My eyes slowly fluttered open.The eyelids are so heavy.

"Jimin hyung." The name spilled out from my lips weakly as I saw he was the one dabbed a warm towel over my forehead.

He looked at me and then turned his gaze on his job,dabbing the towel over my forehead and continued on my neck and my arms.

He was not speaking even a word.Does he still mad at me?

"I'm s-sorry."

"Shut up,I don't want to hear anything." He said monotonously.He was not even looking towards me even for a second.A deep frown was crossing his face.

"J-Jimin hyung"

"I told you no talking." He raised his voice but he noticed that he done a mistake as his eyes closed after that.The hand that held the towel slightly clutched it tight and then hang it over a basin on the nightstand.

"Jiyeon will disappointed if she see you in this kind of way, Jungkook. Please stop torturing yourself.

Your omma already said,Jiyeon went somewhere to cool her heart for a moment.She will comeback soon.