41

As I felt a hot breeze was fanning my face,I slowly opened my eyes.The pair of big doe dark eyes were on mine.

"Morning queen." He pecked my lips which drew my eyes bigger in surprise.

I cupped my lips with my hand-pouted lips behind it.

"I'm not brush my teeth yet." My voice muffled against my palm.Jungkook chukkled softly while his hand trailed over my hand that cupped my lips.

Then he removed the hand and he put it on my side.

"Who care?I love everything about you.Your beauty inside and out or even your flaws."

I pointed my lower lips on his sweet confession."Stop being sweet as sugar or your wife here will have diabetes soon."

"Just like you're..Stop being cheesy or your husband here will have high cholestrol soon."

I shook my head with a smile crept on my lips.Then,I closed the gap by hugging him gently.Jungkook reacted as well by hugged me back.

"It feel like dream.I'm finally in your arms again." I said to him against his chest.

"I know.Even myself still could not believe,you're finally love me back and now come back to me."

He raked my hair,rubbed my back with his thumb.

"Thank you for coming back." He said and I chinned up to look at him.He looked down onto me with a smile.

"Thank you for accept me back." I smiled.Jungkook's smile got widder and he pulled me once again into his arms,dove my face onto his chest.

"Let's not leaving anyone behind after this." He confessed where I nodded against his chest.

°°°

"So,everyone know that Jungkook just being that so called amnesia?" I emphasived the last words which just made me earned everyone laugh. Even Jungkook who was sitting on my side also laughed towards me.

"Nope.Hwang siblings and Jiminie didn't know about it." Taehyung oppa responded.I looked towards the Hwang siblings and Jimin oppa among the others and they nodded.

I pouted."So..is that mean..omma and appa also know about this plan?" I looked towards my parents and Jungkook's.They just smiled without saying anything.

I took it as yes.

"So..everything just plan??How about the accident?Is that one of the plan too?"

"No.no.no.no.Let me tell you the truth.Honestly..we never think about this until this accident happen.For your information my sister,Jungkook already conscious on the first day.You didn't know it right?

That because...he awake when you're not around.Since then,he was the one who think about the plan.

But..seem like he is the one who cannot handle his own plan." Jin oppa explained.His voice turn to irritating at the last word whlist sent glare towards Jungkook.

I jerked my head towards Jungkook and squinted my eyes.Jungkook was innocently smiled like nothing happen.

I smack his chest which let him groan and clutched his shirt.Perhaps I accidently hit his bruises.

"S-Sorry..I'm notㅡ"

"You will get your punishment when I fully recovered baby." He whispered into my ear which just let only myself could hear him and that gave me chill through my spine.