55

I didn't know what actually gotten onto me.Whenever I woke up,I was being all fine without any sickness. But once I start eating breakfast,I felt like I wanna to throw up.

Soon as the food got inside my mouth and flow down my throat,since then I started feeling in that way.What it call?Morning sickness?

Lately this always happen.Not only that,my body became easy to get ache and cramp.Jungkook always help me by massage and also ask me to go to hospital for check up but I refuse. Because,I don't think it was a serious matter.

Since I was a big eater now, so I felt the morning sicness occured because of what I ate.That it.

"Feeling better?" Jungkook softly said while tugging some strands of my hair behind my ear as I was throwing up in the sink.He soothed my back up and down,patted my back and also massaged the back of my neck.

I washed my mouth,and clean inside it before I took my spare toothbrush to brush my teeth again even I already did when I got my morning shower.Jungkook just stood beside me in the bathroom,watching me brush my teeth without saying any word. What I could hear from him just sigh.

I didn't know how many times he wanted to sigh.Every time when this happened,he would sigh.It was not like he tired with this or what,it was absolutly because I was keeping refuse to listen on his words.

"Let's go to hospital.It been days you be like this,love." He started again.I looked up the mirror,wiping my already clean mouth after I washed the tooth brush and put it in the case again that attached with tile wall.

As his figure got reflected as well against the mirror,my eyes meet his through it.His eyes like always, pleading me to listen but-

"I'm fine,honey.It not serious.You know it already."

"Do you think so?" He asked again and I nodded my head,assuring him.I smiled softly and cupped his jaw as I tiptoed and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Let's continue our meal.It will get cool sooner.I need to hurry,Hyejun must be waiting for me already.." I smile and walked out from the bathroom.But,before I could walk further he stopped me by saying,

"Stay at home today.Don't go anywhere." His sudden words teared my heart apart.Gave me a painfull smack over my chest.A slight pang without warning which hurt me as hell.

He knew I would meet Hyejun today.I had told him before and even just now,I need to meet Hyejun for accompany her to look over the wedding dress.And he did gave me permission but now?He asked me to stay at home?

I turned my heels around,to face him."Jungkook..I already promise her.You also already gave me permission."

"Yes..I did..But see how you're now..you're not feeling well,love.This not happen once.Not even twice.Its million times already.Even if Hyejun know.She willㅡ"

"Shut up."

He stratled.I noticed how his body jolted when I said in rise voice.This was my first time,I talking this way with him.Even myself also shock with my right now behaviour.It strange.

His expression was surprise with his eyes widened and lips were apart. Feeling regret for talked in the way with him rushed over me.But,I don't want to surrender.

I didn't know what wrong with me. Why I'm out of the blue being such a moody and blew up towards him.My mind said,ask for his forgiveness for being rude but my heart say otherwise.Instead listen to any of it,I directly walked away from the scene, going up to my room.

Without I noticed,I just slammed the door shut in harsh way until it produce a very loud sound.My heart was throbbing violently and my breath was quickened.