Chapter 43 - Future plans

'So, all things considered, Akira is the Wolf Demon of Light and you are his master, the Shadow Princess?'

'Just as you say!' I answered to Hanku. A day after the accident on the riverbank, we were in the cave, except Akira, who was in the forest looking for food.

'Jeez! You guys sure have a lot things to surprise me with!' She said, giving her head a scratch.

'Sorry Hanku, I didn't knew about this eighter!' I said and hugged her.

'Ichigo! You smell like a dog!' She pulled away. 'Since you relased his seal, you pick up this awful scent every time you cuddle with him!'

'I heared that!' Akira arrived at the entrance of the cave. He was smiling. We had dinner together, but after that, Hanku turned to me.

'I want to talk to Akira in privacy!'

'But he can't understand you!'

'I just want you to ask him to transform. Than he will able to speak with me.'

'Hanku wants to talk to you Akira!' I turned to him. 'Transform and go for a walk with her, please!'

'Everything for you my princess.' He smiled and planted a quick kiss on my cheek, than headed to the entrance of the cave with Hanku and transformed.

-----

Four hours later Akira came back alone.

'Welcome back! Where did you left her?'

'She told me to tell you that she left. She said that you now have me on your side to protect you. Otherwise you can summon her everytime you want if you really need her.'

'So, she went to rest. That lazy kitty!' I laughed, but in mind, I wished her a nice time where ever she went.

-----

A month later we were still living in the cave, but I realised that we should think about our future.

'What will we do now?' I asked him one afternoon.

'Why don't we go and see your family? They surely won't be happy to see me with you, but I think we should tell them what's with you.' He pulled me to his lap.

'I don't know...' I turned my head down. 'The truth is that I left them. And also Konoha. I'm considered as a missing nin now.'

'Why didn't you told me that darling?'

'You never asked. On the other hand, I also made my friend from Suna to tell my family my disinheritance against them.'

'You did what?! You disinheritated your clan?' Akira was suprised. 'You had to be really down to do something like that!'

'Yes, I disinherited them, because I was positive, that I will never return.' I nodded.

'You sure, that this friend of yours had told them already?'

'He didn't thought that it was a good idea, so maybe we have hope.'

'He? This friend of yours is a guy?' I could hear curiosity and a little jelousy from his voice.

'Yes. Got a problem with that?' I enjoyed teasing him. 'You know, I have friends who are boys.' He blushed, because he realised that I noticed that he is jelous. 'Can we leave tomorrow morning? I don't want to waste any more time than necessarry.'

-----

Hi guys! I'm back from holiday! I will update often again. :)