Chapter 39 - Training

Since that day, I trained with Akira all day. He seemed to be very talented and also determined to be a ninja. I thought him things that I felt as necessary for him to know.

'Alright! Today I will show you how to use a chakra blade.' I trew one to him. He catched it in mid-air. He had surely improved since we started training!

'I'm ready!' He took his fighting stance.

'Slow down!' I walked to him with slow steps. 'I said I will teach you to use it proberly, but not how to fight with it!'

'I can't follow you Ichigo.' He stood confused in front of me. 'This is a katana! What other things can you do with a blade other than fighting?' I shocked my head after I heared his words.

'Put down your sword Akira! We won't fight now! Just relax a bit!' He took a deep breath and calmed down. 'Now concentrate on your chakra flowing into the blade.'

He tried many times, but nothing seemed to happen.

'Let me show you!' I grabbed my koachi and filled it with chakra. Shadows surrounded it and made the blade even sharper that it was before.

'Wow! It looks amazing!'

'If you think this is amazing, look at this!' I said and threw the koachi. It bended into a tree and teared it apart. 'You still think that you can only fight with a blade?' I smirkled.

'No, you can chop trees with it too.' He teased me.

'Stop it, you moron!' I jerked him playfuly. He was about to fell to the grassy ground, but he grabbed my wrists and pulled me with him.

I fell onto him, face to face. He smiled and pulled me closer. I could have stopped him, but I didn't wanted to.

He planted a gentle kiss on my cheek then looked straight into my eyes. His sweet, honey colured orbs were shining with happiness.

'Can I?' He asked shyly. I nodded and let him pull me closer.

His lips were soft and sweet as they reached mine and joined in a kiss filled with passion and love.