Elli's POV

Marcus: >>Heyy sry we aren't at home for the weekend :|<<

Amazing! So I have to sit here alone and waste some time. I began to watch some episodes of ,,The 100" until my phone rung. I took the call:

Elli: ,,Hello?!" I didn't look who was calling...again I'm so intelligent...not;)

>>Hey it's me, Bella!<<

Elli: ,,Oh Hey! What's up?"

>>O you have something to do the next hours?<<

Nope i don't. I don't have so many friends and the only friends i have here are two boys that are away for the weekend and one girl that didn't text me back for nearly 2 hours. So no i don't have anything special to do the next hours.

Elli: ,,Actually not! Why?"

>>What about a sleepover? We could really talk...you know about girls stuff, watch a cool movie and so on!<<

Yeah that would be actually really cool! That would be also a perfect Chance to get to know Bella better! I mean we have talked at school intense and stuff like that, but that would improve our friendship even more.

Elli: ,,Yeah great! I have time."

>>Cool!<<

Elli: ,,So should I come to you or you to me?"

Some seconds of silence. But then she answered back:

>>Would it be a problem if I come to you? My parents are really stressed from work and need their silence!<<

I asked my parents and told Bella that it is ok. Then we hung up and I prepared everything for the sleepover. I made some popcorn and crisps. Bella said she would bring a movie so. I prepared my bed with enough pillows and blankets and brought everything upstairs. The doorbell rang and I jumped upstairs to open her the door.

,,Heyyy!" We hugged us as a "Hello" and went upstairs. After Bella looked through my whole room and was finished with being impressed we sat down and began to watch the movie she brought with her -"Midnight Sun".

After the movie, which was actually really good, we laied down and started talking a little bit.

,,Soooo Bellaaaa...." She looked at me warning me to not ask what I want to ask, ,,do you have a crush on a sweet Norwegian boy from here?"

She putted her head in the pillows and laughed:,,Noooo! I don't have a crush on somebody", she said while she looked up from the pillow and looked away embarrassed.

Sooo if she doesn't have a crush on somebody why would she be so embarrassed and looking away like she wants to change the topic, but kind of smiling at the same time like she thinks about a special person or boy right now??? I don't believe her;)

I laughed:,,Ohhh and you really think that I would believe that lie?" Again she looked away like I just caught her, ,,you have a huge crush on someone!" I interpret in her behavior.

She Sticked her head back into the pillows and nearly screamed embarrassed. Yeah I know maybe it's not nice to ask her out so much, even when I see how embarrassed she is. But isn't that every girl that has a crush on someone and doesn't want to tell it anybody. I had to smile directly when I thought about the fact that I could be in love with Marcus too. I mean I'm not sure what I feel about him til now. Can I really call it a crush yet?!

,,Sooo do I know the person? Have I seen the lucky guy yet?" I continued asking her out. I think she is ok with the situation now, because she sat up on the bed and doesn't look that embarrassed anymore.

Then she looked to me and back to her fingers that are playing around shyly:,,Well...I mean...I don't..." she doesn't want to tell me, right?!

,,Omg I know him! Pleaseee tell me...who is it? I mean if you tell me I could help you even better to make him falling in love with you!"

She shakes her head immediately:,,No! No, you don't do anything about that Elli! Please don't! That would be just a disaster." She looked back down to her fingers and her face became a sad undertone.

After some seconds she continued her sentence:,,He would never ever ever feel the same for me as I do for him! Love is not easy! You usually don't get what you want."

I sat next to her and laied my arm around her shoulder to make her feel better, because she kind of became a little bit sad while saying that.

,,Heyy...girl don't put your head down! Your a beautiful, smart and super cute girl! Every boy would fall in love with you at first sight!"