Rehearsal and play

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Calix~

My God! He really is a prince! He's always helping me out! I might just fall for him. I was busy admiring him, I probably even had stars shining in my eyes when I noticed someone else.

Eli,

He stood in the corner, staring at me. He was all dressed up too and honestly, the hunter attire he wore was far too shabby for his looks but then again, he had to wear it for the play. As he kept his eyes on me, I noticed he looked rather angry, maybe he was pissed at something but he took no action and just turned around and left.

I felt a little queasy then. I don't know why, but I got a feeling that something was going to happen soon enough.

"Fine," The rest rolled their eyes.

"But he'll still be getting the makeup!" The girls came and began to force the products on me and I honestly couldn't resist. There was a limit to how much I could go against all of them.

"Hey..." I heard someone whisper as the girls were applying my makeup, "Is it just me or does he look really pretty?"

!!!!

"I know."

My heart began to skip beats.

"I see it too."

I held onto my cloak tightly as I pursed my lips.

God damnit!

I tried to calm myself.

It's alright.

It'll be over today. At least I got away and didn't have to wear the dress.

I nodded to myself.

It'll be alright.

***

Everything went as rehearsed on stage, except things suddenly began to change in the last part.

"No!" The hunter said, "My Queen," He came and kneeled down in front of her," It's always been me." He extended his hand towards me, "Choose me."

"I-," The evil queen was confused, "Why me? I'm older than both of you"

"I'm into older women." The prince said.

"I can only get it up with you." The hunter said, "Besides, you are the most beautiful woman I know." The hunter grabbed one of my hands

Wait! I haven't heard those lines!!

I looked at Eli with wide eyes. What is he planning here? At such a crucial point? Why would he do this?

"Definitely prettier." The prince held her other hand while the princess stood in the background with the dwarves.

Calix adapted well and chose his next lines accordingly and now the focus was on me.

"Prettier than snow white?" I looked at the prince.

"Snow White is a child, she's fair, perhaps the fairest of them all but you're the most beautiful of them all." He kissed my hand.

"The most alluring of them all," The hunter grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Eli pressed the two of us so close, I could feel his body heat through the clothes, "My Queen, you have to choose me." He drew his face closer to mine, making me blush a little.

But it seems like Calix wasn't going to just sit quietly, he stood up and cupped my cheeks, then he landed his lips on mine as soon as he turned my face toward him.

!!!?????

Wha-!?!?!

Eli lost it, I heard him growl in anger. He then pushed the prince away and grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

I hadn't even recovered from the kiss Calix gave me when Eli crashed his lips onto mine and OH MY GOD! He kissed me even more passionately.

????

My brain completely fused there but Eli seemed to have no intention to let me go but Calix stepped in again. This time he pushed the hunter away and took me into his arms.

"The Queen is mine!" He growled at the hunter.

"No," The hunter glared back at him, "She's mine!" He came and grabbed my wrist to pull me towards him but Calix pulled onto my other one.

????

I had no idea what to do in this situation because, for some reason, it didn't look like Calix or Eli were just acting. I glanced around and saw that the others were just as confused, so I looked at Snow White. Her eyes met mine and she came running towards us.

She came to the middle and wrapped her arms around my waist, "No!" She yelled and snatched me out of the grips of the two male Alphas, "Stepmother is mine!!" She declared, leaving everyone confused.

Mr. Owen who was sitting in the audience hall had his eyes wide open at the revelation.

Naima crouched down before me, "My innocence is now all gone, your highness," The princess grabbed the witch's hand, "I want to be yours."

The narrator compromised and adapted along.

"I've realized that I've always wanted you." The young princess looked lovingly into the Queen's eyes.

"Excuse me?" It was a surprise to the witch as well.

"It took me some training to understand but I want to be one with you." Snow White confessed, "Since childhood, I have always admired you, you were what I've always wanted."

"The hell!?"

The princess stood up, cupped the witch's face, and forced her into a kiss.

!!????

"I love you, your highness." She looked at her stepmother

What the f happened to the storyline???

"Me too!" The prince stormed into their scene, "I love you too!" He went and grabbed the Queen's waist.

"My Queen," Before I even realized it, Eli was under me, between my legs, "I'm the one who's madly in love with you." He slid his hands around my legs, "Don't abandon me."

My brain died on the spot. I could no longer keep up with any of them.

'Overjoyed, the Queen decided to make an official harem and keep the three of her concubines there.' The narrator adapted the scene, "And so they all lived happily ever after.'

And the curtains were drawn but I just stood there baffled.

What the hell?