Fan Art

Im really craving fan art of my boys.

  If you'd like to, it would be super cool if you could make some. It can be of all three of the boys or your favorite couple or just your favorite character. It can be how I've described the characters or it can be how you've pictured the characters in your own head.

  You can send me them in PM or if your PM doesn't let you send images, message me and I'll let you know my social media for you to send to.

Here's some description of the characters for reference:

Noah: Messy Short but not super short brown hair, tan but not super dark skin, and he has green/blue eyes. Loves just wearing a T-shirt and pull up. Usually has a Pastel pink or Dora paci. Favorite stuffie is currently a light pink lamb stuffie.

Tyler: Dirty blonde/light brown short hair, and hazel eyes (blue with brown specks in them). He is never little so he wears normal clothes. Whatever you consider normal clothes lmao.

September: He has about the same length hair as Noah except his hair is slightly shorter and it's dirty blonde/ light brown, similar to Tyler's but Tyler's hair is lighter. He has green eyes. He also almost always has a blue Dino paci in. He loves overalls. Current favorite stuffie is a Blue Triceratops stuffie.

Lena: She has dirty blonde (more blonde) or lilac colored hair that goes just below her chin and is cut straight across. Her eyes are brown. She's pretty stylish.

  Boom bang. Also the art can be digitally made, drawn on paper, black and white, colored, idc.