Veintinueve

Tyler's POV
  I had assumed that when I'd walk into the door after work, I'd be greeted by my two beautiful boyfriends. I had assumed they'd either be arguing with each other or getting excited about the fact that I was home.

  What I was not expecting was that the two boys that just a few days ago were fighting with each other, would be 'playing' in the bathroom.

  Sure, it was an odd and unexpected sight but the whole thing was also quite arousing.

  I probably would have joined in if Noah hadn't been disobeying his punishment and such actions had been undiscussed.

  The walls were still dripping with thick precipitation, as if someone had just exited the shower. Judging by Noah's fully naked body and wet hair that dripped water down his tanned body, he was the reason the bathroom air was thick with heat.

  At the acknowledgement of my presence in the doorway, both boys seemed to freeze in front of me.

  Them having frozen in such a compromising position gained the attention of my lower region. Though it was clearly obvious I was beginning to get a boner, I acted as if I was not, standing my ground.

  "What do you boys think you're doing?" I asked sternly. I tried to keep my eyes on theirs, but it was hard to focus on their eyes when their dicks were in plain sight.

  It became even harder to keep my gaze on their faces when I noticed that September looked ready to burst, pre cum already dripping from his tip.

I watched him bite back a whimper as his dick twitched visibly.

  September waited shyly, looking to Noah for an answer. This was a bad idea because Sephy was clearly a better liar than Noah. But I guess there was no getting out of this situation anyhow.

  "We aren't doing anything," Noah replied. "Not since you interrupted us, anyway," he added with a smirk.

  "I wouldn't look so smug if I were you. I'll wipe that smirk right off your face. You sir, have been excused from getting a spanking once already. Not this time," I countered.

Noah's smug look dissipated and a similar look appeared on my face instead.

  "Noah, go wait in the guest bedroom, I need to talk to Sephy alone," I demanded.

September's POV
  "September," daddy began, "Why the hell was Noah sucking your dick?"

  Way to be blunt.

  "Cause I wanted him to."

  "Why did you want Noah to suck your dick?"

  "Because I sucked his..." I answered.

  Daddy sighed, clearly irritated at the responses I gave. "Why did you suck his dick?"

  "Because he wanted me to," I replied.

  "September," daddy warned, "tell me how it happened."

  I had to tell him. He was getting angry and I didn't want to get spankings of my own.

  "He got out of the shower and he was... jerking off. Not in front of me! In the bathroom, obviously. But I didn't know that so when he screamed F..." I didn't say the word to avoid possible punishment for swearing. "I thought he was hurt," I continued.

  Daddy looked amused, as if he believed I was lying to him. I finished off the story with the part where he walked in on us.

  "Seph, you do realize I'm going to have to punish you for helping Noah break his punishment, right?" Daddy asked.

  I nodded, though I wasn't really expecting to be punished.

  "I'm gonna go talk to Noah, then I'll come back and set a punishment in place," He informed me as he went into the guest bedroom and shut the door.

  I could hear the lock click into place.

  They talked for maybe about five minutes before daddy was already getting to work on his punishment. The familiar smacking sound rang throughout the house.

  I flinched every time I could hear a smack be delivered to Noah's naked bum.

  Surprisingly, though, he didn't cry out. Not like I do at least.

  Though I wasn't counting the smacks, I'd say that around thirty were delivered.

  Noah came out with a tear stained face, letting out soft whimpers as he carefully tugged on some sweat pants over the diaper that now hung loosely from his hips.

  "Sephy," daddy spoke from the doorway of the guest bedroom, motioning for me to follow him in.

  I was terrified to go in there. Noah had left crying and he had clearly been spanked. Sure, I had misbehaved but I wouldn't have assumed that spanking me would have been the punishment I'd receive.

  "Don't look so scared, I'm not gonna spank you," Daddy said, as if reading the question that floated around in my mind.

  Daddy handed me a clip board with a piece of paper on it and a pen, smiling at me.

  "I wrote the example down at the top as a reference. I want you to write me fifty lines that say 'I will not help Noah disobey Daddy.' Got it?" Daddy explained.

  I nodded as I carefully printed what he had requested me to, which was quite hard to do since I had long since written something of good quality.

  I hadn't even reached fifteen lines before my wrist had started to ache. I wasn't even halfway finished.

  "You have a long way to go," daddy whispered into my ear as I began to whine.

  "I'll be out in the kitchen making dinner. Stay in here until you've finished. Come out when you're done or when I say dinner is ready," Daddy instructed.

  "Okay daddy," I replied as I continued to write through the pain.

  I saw daddy crack a small smile at having called him daddy and having not argued with him.

  I wouldn't tell daddy this; but despite the punishment, letting Noah give me head was so worth it.

  I know this is a boring chapter. I've been so freaking sick and busy. My apologies.

  I love you guys❤️