Nueve

I woke up and looked around for daddy, but I couldn't find him. He wasn't in bed, and he didn't come when I called his name.

  I slid off the bed and started to crawl around, looking for him, but he wasn't anywhere.

  I can't believe my daddy left me.

  I crawled back into bed, wet, and started sobbing. I gripped my dinosaur plushie tightly in my hand.

  And then I saw the note. I lifted it up, wiping my eyes to be able to read it.

  Hi little one. You need to pay your rent soon. Daddy got a job to help you with that, seeing as you don't have much money. I'll be home at 10:30 am. I work from Midnight to 9:30.

                     ~Daddy.

  He didn't leave me. I wiped my eyes and smiled. Thank God.

  I looked over at the clock and smiled widely as I realized it would be 10:30 in about ten minutes.

  Daddy would be home any minute!

  I ran to the living room, and curled up under a blanket. My wet diaper was really annoying my behind. It was already sore enough from daddy.

  I clicked the remote and a scary movie started playing. I would have changed it to cartoons but I didn't know how.

  I started pressing random buttons to change the channel, as a scary clown person tried to throw an ax at a little boy.

  I yelled as the ax hit the boy, dropping the remote by the TV.

  The clown then started chasing after a boy that looked about my age, and I yelled again, my diaper getting even more wet.

  I pulled my blanket over me and cuddled into the couch, shaking, and crying as I heard the kid scream and a slicing noise.

  Just then the door opened, and I screamed.

  The blankets were pulled off me, and when I expected a scary clown, I found daddy.

  He looked at the TV and then at me, and sighed.

  "Its just a movie Sephy. And you shouldn't be watching it," he said, as he lifted me into his arms and rubbed my back.

  He clicked the TV off with his foot, and then carried me into my room.

  He took the tapes off and wiped me down, applying cream to my butt, so the rash would fade. He then put on a new diaper.

  He lifted me up and carried me into his bedroom, setting me down on the bed.

   "Little one, whatchu wanna do today?" He asked me.

  I shrugged, and started playing with my dinosaur.

  "Do you wanna go to the movies?" He asked me, showing me on his phone the movies they were gonna play today. I nodded as I saw a movie I liked.

  "Okay babe, can you go change into big boy clothes?" He asked me. I gave him a slight nod.

  I went into my room and pulled out a Batman shirt and some black jeans. I untaped the diaper and slid on a pull up instead, pulling the jeans up after.

  I heard daddy humming as he made brunch.

  I walked over to him, and he laced our fingers together, as he used one hand to fry bacon.

  After a few minutes of just standing, I sat down and waited for it to be done.

  A few minutes later he slid three pieces of bacon on my plate. I shoved all three pieces down my throat, moaning at the good taste.

  Daddy stiffened when I moaned. He then leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Your so cute," he whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

  "Thank you daddy," I replied, holding out my empty plate to him.

  He put my empty plate in the sink, and pulled out his own plate, putting five pieces of bacon on his plate.

  I watched as he ate them, and towards the end of his meal, he started moaning as I had.

  My lap started tingling, and I turned around, not facing him. I kicked my feet, which made noises louder than daddy's moaning.

  I heard daddy drop his plate in the sink, and then he lifted me up, grabbing a diaper bag, and heading out the door.

  He buckled me into the backseat, dropping a diaper bag next to me.

  He turned on the radio as we drove to the theater, and I started humming to the music.

  I kicked my legs as I sang the lyrics. Daddy smiled as I started to hit all the notes.

  We pulled up to the theater and he turned to car off, the music stopping. I pouted. Daddy started to unbuckle me, and then he complimented my singing voice.

  "You have such a beautiful voice," he told me. I blushed and smiled widely.

  I made grabby hands at him to pick me up. He shook his head. "Sephy you need to walk there. I'll hold your hand," he said.

  I whined as we walked up to the theater, just holding hands.

  Daddy rubbed his thumb across the top of my thumb, up and down slowly. He pulled his hand away from mine when we entered the theater.

  A tear slipped down my cheek. I wanted to hold daddy's hand.

  "Follow me, little one," he told me, and I followed behind him sadly, as we reached the counter. He grabbed two tickets, and then got a big box of popcorn, and a slushie for us to share.

  I followed him towards our theater, and he stopped by the bathroom.

  "Do you have to go Sephy?" He asked. I shook my head, blushing. "Okay, well, if you need to go, tell me." He told me. I nodded, and followed him into the theater.

  He sat us in the middle, right next to the pathway that led to the door to leave.

  Daddy put my arm rest up, so that we could cuddle. He set our slushie drink on his side, and the popcorn was sat between us on the floor.

  I cuddled into his side, and he put an arm around me, pulling me tightly to him.

  I reached towards the popcorn and shoveled some into my mouth. Daddy handed me the slushie to wash down the popcorn.

  I took seven big drinks of it, and handed it back to daddy.

  Just then, the lights turned down low, and the movie began to play on the screen.