Dieciseis

I squirmed around my uncomfy and cold crib, whining loudly hoping Daddy or Noah would hear me and change me out of my gross wet diaper.

  Not only was the crib colder, but it wasn't as soft as daddy's bed. Plus there was no one to cuddle but my dinosaur stuffie, and he just didn't compare to daddy.

  The door opened and daddy gave me a tired look as he saw me. He came over and lifted me out of the crib, laying me on the ground and changing my diaper.

  "You need to be quiet. Noah's still sleeping. We don't want him to wake up. You already woke me up way too early," Daddy said.

  I pouted. "I sowwy," I whispered.

  Daddy leaned forward and pecked my lips. "It's okay bug," he told me. I smiled now knowing that daddy wasn't mad, just a little grumpy due to being tired.

  "What time is it?" I asked. Daddy showed me the little watch on his wrist that read 8:35 am.

  "Ooh," I said. "Early."

  "Yes early," said Noah from the doorway.

  "Did we wake you? I'm sorry," daddy said to Noah. Noah shook his head and smiled.

  "No I just wake up around this time every morning anyway. I go on a run sometimes this time of day," he replied.

  "Sephy want to go on a run with Noah? I've got some things to do here," daddy asked me.

  "Too tired," I mumbled.

  "I'll put him back to sleep before I go on my run. I should be back before he can bother you and your work," Noah suggested.

  Daddy smiled at Noah. "Thank you," he said as he left the room and headed into the guest bedroom.

  I heard the faint sound of his computer opening.

  Noah lifted me up and set me on top of my dresser, putting me into some warmer pajamas.

  "Would you like some warm water or milk in a bottle?" He asked me.

  My eyes lit up and I nodded. "Milk," I replied, smiling.

  "Okay, I'll be right back prince. Stay right here."

  A few minutes later he handed me a hot bottle, making sure it wasn't too hot as to burn me.

  I started sucking on it and he laid me back down in my crib. My eyes started to drop as the warm milk began to make me even more tired.

  Noah dropped a blanket on me and turned on the baby monitor by my bed. He kissed my forehead and left.

******
  The morning was quiet. Daddy continued working in his bedroom and I continued drinking some more milk as I watched cartoons while snuggled up on Noah's lap.

  I was snuggled up into his lap, my blanket wrapped around the two of us. My stuffie in one hand and my milk in the other.

  Noah was running his hands through my hair and humming along to one of the cartoons when daddy sighed next to us and both of our heads turned his way.

  "Sephy? Noah and I need to talk to you," he said, folding his hands in front of him.

  I nodded at him, a gesture to let him know to continue.

  "Okay so I met Noah at the coffee shop a little while ago. The coffee shop I go to on my way to work. He's a switch, right? Everyday before work when I got my coffee I would meet him there and we would talk about Little's and daddies and other things like facts about ourselves.

  "We became really good friends. I even had the honors to tell him about you when you became my little," daddy explained, kissing my forehead and 'booping' my nose.

  "You like Noah, right?" Daddy asked me. I nodded my head. "Okay well, Noah is moving in with us. I like him, you like him. He likes the both of us. And he's a switch. He can be your brother and your caregiver/ babysitter both. It helps me and I would assume it would help you and Noah too," daddy explained.

  I just stared at him. Noah was moving in. That had a nice ring to it. I would have a brother, a playmate. Instead of having to deal with daddy telling me he can't play cause he's busy, I'd have Noah.

  And Noah was a great babysitter/ caregiver. I would rather him babysit me than someone else while Daddy was away. Noah is really good at caring for me.

  But there's one issue with it all. If Noah moves in, will he steal all of daddy's attention? Will he always get to sleep in the bed with daddy? Does daddy like Noah more?

  I looked up at daddy with tears in my eyes. "Sephy... September.. are you... crying?" He asked me.

  A tear dropped down my face as I tried to shake my head no. Daddy reached his arms out toward me and I jumped into his arms, crying into his shoulder.

  I didn't want to ruin daddy's plans and I definitely didn't want to make him or Noah sad. I never meant to be jealous, it just happened.

  What if daddy meant that by him liking Noah, that he likes Noah. Like the same way he likes me. More than just a little.

  I started crying harder.

  "Sephy, maybe you should sit in here and cry it out. I'm gonna go talk to Noah. I'll come back in and talk to you in a second," Daddy told me. I nodded sadly though I very much didn't want him to leave.

This is more drama filled than the last two or so chapter I feel like, but I also feel like it's not a really good chapter. I'm hoping the next few are better. Plus this one had a very weird way of displaying the plot I had planned so it's not one of my best chapters I've written. Sorry. I hope to have my next update in the next few days or so.