"He's got so big! He is huge!" I said waving like a mad woman, not at all regal hanging out of a sun roof yelling 'Hello'!

The baby was trying to get down to run to the car and Thia struggled to keep hold of him making my hand go to my mouth. I got back in the car so as not to entice him any further.

Gerard shouted something out of the window and Piers stopped the car swearing. My heart was in my mouth until I heard the sound of Theo clambering through the window to his daddy.

"You need to get him under control Thia," Gerard complained.

"He hit me in the eye," she said holding her hand over it as I climbed out of the car with Edward.

"Ciao," little Theo said climbing into the back.

"You are not going anywhere," Gerard said pulling him out after kissing his wife's watering eye. "Out of there naughty boy," he said.

"Non," Theo replied.

"English," Gerard replied looking at me apologetically.

"Oh I don't mind," I said thinking his accent was cute.

"We try to encourage him to use his English more and you are a wonderful opportunity," Gerard explained.

Edward was dragging Theo out of the car who threw one hell of a tantrum. No one helped Edward they just laughed at whatever the baby was screaming and Edward was telling him off in just the same language. Theo up tried to smack and bite his face but Edward just held him still and looked at Gerard as if to say Brat!

"Being a godfather is not always a blessing," Gerard said laughing.

Edward disappeared inside with the screamer as I was shown out back to where Piers wife and children were waiting.

"Hello," she said tall, blonde with an hour glass figure. "You must be Victoria," she said.

"Yes, you must be Nancy, pleased to meet you," I said reaching out a hand but she pulled me into a hug and kissed both my cheeks.

"This is Caroline," she said introducing her four year old daughter. "This is Piers Junior," she said introducing their eight year old boy. "And this is Jean," she said introducing the six year old.

"Hello, you all look so much like your daddy," I said shocked at how much they looked like him.

"Strong genes," Nancy replied.

"They are beautiful," I replied reaching out the tickle the little girl. She was super shy. At least I thought she was until Edward walked out back with a bottle guzzling Theo. Caroline was off screaming towards him.

"I hope you got all your kisses in before you arrived as she will not let you near him," Nancy said laughing as Edward swung her daughter up in the air. She gave him a massive sloppy kiss on the lips.

"Come sit," Thia said pulling me over to take a seat in the shade as Gerard arrived with beers and wine. I went for beer as it was too hot.

"I heard you haven't left the bedroom for three days," Thia said cutting to the chase. "I don't blame you," she said giggling and Nancy nodded as they both looked at Edward holding a very content Caroline in his arms whilst discussing the BBQ with the men.

"I think it is safe to say we haven't left the palace but I have met his Uncle and his wife and had a tour of the palace which is amazing," I said as the past three days had been a dream!

"I heard you started kissing the minute you got off the plane and haven't stopped for breath since," Nancy replied.

"That is true," I said and we all laughed making the men look over.