32

Eunae's pov
weeks passed and me and my members were al busy wih our packed schedules. not like i'm bragging or complaining but we actually got quite hot among the people really fast!

my brother also finally was given something to do , which was to continue promotions in NU'EST W without Minhyun. he too , was really busy due to the sudden popularity he received after produce 101 season 2.

i also made new friends in the kpop industry. people like Twice's Dahyun , Jihyo and Tzuyu , Gfriend's Sowon and Umji , Blackpink members , Apink's Naeun and Eunji and IOI members.

although ioi has disbanded , i still met the members and the closest members from ioi i'm close to is Chungha and Sohye.

they're really nice friends to have. they are willing to listen to my rants and ate always there for me when i needed help.

of course i didn't only make girl friends , i also made guy friends as well. and yes they are all idols too.

Seongwoo , Jihoon and Jinyoung were a few of them. although they are from Wanna One which is a group Daniel is in , i made friends since they were really friendly.

other friends like Got7's Bambam and Mark , Seventeen's Mingyu , Wonwoo and Joshua , BTS's V and Jimin.

my members started calling me a social butterfly after i made so many friends even though we only debuted a few weeks ago. adding Guanlin , Seonho , Kyla and Vernon , my friend list became longer ever since i debuted.

me and my brother's bonding time became lesser and lesser because of our packed schedules. everytime we have time to see each other , we cherish it. even if it meant sacrificing our sleep.

i was getting dressed for a mini date with Seongwoo later. just then , my phone vibrated.

Seongwoo🤪

Eunae-ah~ you ready? oppa is reaching your place in about 10 mins.

nae oppa. i'm ready! see ya!

see ya too!

i took a last look at my outfit infront of my full length mirror and nodded before leaving. yes i know , it's just a small date but i must look good anyways.

after putting on my mask and cap on , i left my house to wait for Seongwoo outside

after putting on my mask and cap on , i left my house to wait for Seongwoo outside. just then , my brother was home.

he walked like he was about to die out of tiredness. i ran to him and said "oppa! you're home!"

he weakly smiled at me. "where are you going Eunae? all dolled up so nicely?" "oppa , how did you know it was me? i covered my whole face to the extent only my eyes can be seen."

"your voice you pabo." i laughed. "looks like my brother is still alive and living well. he still remembers how i sound like." i said and Jonghyun smiled.

"oppa , i'm heading out with Seongwoo. don't wait for me araseo? go and sleep. you look dead tired." i told him and he nodded before heading inside the house.

nowadays because of the sudden packed schedules my brother has , his health became worse and worse. he catches a cold easily and sleeps almost everywhere he can. now i'm like an older sister caring for a younger brother.

———————————————————————